Thread: At What Point Do You Deactivate An Affiliate For Excessive CBs?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? At What Point Do You Deactivate An Affiliate For Excessive CBs?

I was wondering what you folks thought about de-activating affiliates that generate a chargebacks in excess of other affiliates, do you think there is a limit where it becomes counter-productive for the program and the affiliate to keep accepting sales from affiliates that just generate chargebacks?

Would you say there was a ratio or percentage level that if an affiliate goes over, should mean their account will be closed and if so, where do you set that level?

10%, 20%, 30% higher?

1:10, 1:100, 1:1000?

What do you folks think about this, should there be, or is there a limit where if you generated enough chargebacks on your affiliate account you would expect to be terminated by the program owner?

Regards,

Lee

southernexposur
    Depends how the sale was made. With a page full of features the site really doesn't offer or spaming. Most of the time charge backs are for misrepresentations of what a site has to offer. IMO:luke: The customer thought they were getting more than the site really offered. Customers Want Quality over Quantity These Days...

20%
    Last edited by southernexposur; 12-06-2007 at 11:08 AM. Reason: forgot to answer main question

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    1st thing i would look at is how the affiliate is marketing you . they may be marketing you incorrectly and simply talking to them may fix the situation rather than loosing someone who is obviously sending you traffic.

then if it turns out they are deliberately mis marketing you , crop em fast before it becomes a bigger problem affecting your credit scaring with the processor
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    My question would be, why should they be held to a different ratio than you? I mean ccBill and others have a CB ratio that if you cross, you get turfed, as set down by the CC companies, why should an affiliate be given more leeway than you have? :kickcan:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online