Thread: Does this turn you off as an affiliate?

Gay is the new Black

Does this turn you off as an affiliate?

When you see someone posting about charge backs?

(Lee... Not a jab but your post(s) always make me think of this question)

When you see someone use an example that doesn't reflect their site or content, do you still factor it into your thoughts on why they have them?

Knowing they get charge backs and post more than one time about it, Does this keep you from signing up to the program?
    Be Who You Are!

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    I'd say for myself, it would make me cautious, but i'd want a lot more details. :kickcan:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    All sites get CB's if you do any volume

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by BBweb View Post
    All sites get CB's if you do any volume
    Yep its just a part of business.. Unfortunately

Regards,

Lee

Gay is the new Black
    Yes but most of these questions are "in-house" questions.

I guess I just see some things as a negative when posted in public. They open too many questions. This topic (CB) being one of them simply because, It's with ALL business, mainstream and adult.

But it's something you keep in-house and with your accountant if you need an outside opinion. To me, at least.
    Be Who You Are!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    But it's something you keep in-house and with your accountant if you need an outside opinion. To me, at least.
    To some extent i would agree with you but then, when it comes to CB's as mentioned above, its a fact of life when it comes to running adult paysites, everyone gets them, whether they tell you they do or they dont.

Why not be transparent and discuss ways to reduce chargebacks openly rather than discussing stuff behind the scenes, unless you have something to hide of course as a program?

Regards,

Lee

Gay is the new Black
    I'm all for open topics - and if it's to reduce them based on how you can change a design, content, text... Awesome. But at that point, you are being open about your sales and looking for help.

Also, if an affiliate seems to be scamming, Sure! But that leads to helping others if the affiliate is seen as such through fact and can be exposed.

But for the most part - it's tied into your member numbers and finance - unless you're a public stock - it's your private business information. And should be accepted as such. Not "They have something to hide"

If you could somehow define it as a program with "something to hide" you could also argue it's your right to know total membership numbers, monthly, yearly revenue and what they pay their models too. Or they just have something they are hiding.

Some things are just not public and others need to be worded in a way that some random Joe would understand all intentions behind the post. With little to no room for interpretation.
    Be Who You Are!