Thread: Other Life

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar

I Wonder? Other Life

I am curious. I was doing a Gay Talk Blog Post on Recalls, and was wondering, does anyone really pay attention to these notices? I mean do you read the labels of where your electronic stuff is made more carefully now than before?

I ask because I heard that a while back many of the Seagate Drives that were made in China, came with a virus. The problem has been sorted, but do you keep on this stuff, and does it make you shop differently, or simply do you ignore it, and go for price only? :toff:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

i do some research before i buy. lowest price is nice, but if the thing you buy fucks things up or doesn't work when you need it to, it can cost you far more than you saved.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    True, but I know when I went shopping for an external hard drive, the Seagate model had good reviews, darn good warranty too, and it was after that I learned of the recall of over 100,000 disks of theirs for coming with a virus, so was curious if people take the 'recall' notices of products into their research.

or does the fact that the company made the recall negate any bad vibes for them? seeing as how 'recalls' are voluntary.
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online