Thread: Do You Think It Is Possible For A Program To Have..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Think It Is Possible For A Program To Have..

To many paysites or do you think a lot of choices is best?

I was talking with someone last night who was of the impression that anything more than 10 paysites in a sponsor program is just over-kill.

Personally im of the beleif the more sites you have to offer affiliates the better and so far, that business model seems to be working for me.

What are your thoughts, does the amount of sites an affiliate program offers weigh on whether or not you send them traffic?

Regards,

Lee

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    To many paysites or do you think a lot of choices is best?

I was talking with someone last night who was of the impression that anything more than 10 paysites in a sponsor program is just over-kill.

Personally im of the beleif the more sites you have to offer affiliates the better and so far, that business model seems to be working for me.

What are your thoughts, does the amount of sites an affiliate program offers weigh on whether or not you send them traffic?

Regards,

Lee

I don't think there is a limit really. While SeanCody and Corbin Fisher, Fratment and Jakecruies do well with one or 2 sites, look at the straight side. There are many programs with 50 sites or more to offer. I think the more you have to offer, the better than an affiliate will say "oh let me check out 'blahblahcash' they have a ton of sites, maybe they have what I need.

Dean
    ICQ# 200-385-093