December 11, 2007
San Francisco, California

Kink.com is proud to announce that Chad Belville, popularly known as ChadKnowsLaw throughout the industry and on the boards, has joined the Kink.com team in San Francisco.
“Chad Belville brings years of experience in the industry and a broad understanding of the unique issues faced by companies specializing in quality adult entertainment. We also believe he is a good fit for our company and in the San Francisco community. He is well known on the gay side where we want to expand. We think he is a great addition to our team!” says Peter Acworth, Founder and CEO of Kink.com
Chad will be the first in-house counsel for Kink.com, founded in 1997 by Acworth in his dorm room. Kink has grown to over 80 employees and recently bought the 200,000 square foot San Francisco Armory www.sfarmory.com for its offices and studios.
“I am very excited about working as part of the Kink.com team. I will still be servicing a small number of my regular clients but I will be spending most of my time in San Francisco and a few days each month in Phoenix. Peter and his team have been fantastic at welcoming me to this new position” Chad stated in an interview.
Kink.com is a major producer of fetish content with a affiliate program www.kinkydollars.com