Thread: Looking to Purchase Films

Sorry I'm Strait, but I was Born This Way! Rob Ragan's Avatar

Looking to Purchase Films

Hello to all. I'm not sure if this is in bad taste, so if this is unacceptable please accept my apology. I was instructed to ask about this here, because of the high amount of producers that are looking to sell films or content.

I am looking to begin my own production line. I want to start reviewing content from people that are able to create good bareback films at a reasonable price. If this is you, or you know somebody that is looking to shoot fresh content and work something out, please email me at robragan@allboysvideo.com. I will talk to everybody that takes the business seriously.

Please, no old or used content. Only fresh, unseen content will be considered. If you have a line, and are looking for a distributor, I will talk with you, providing that your films don't directly compete with any other studio that I currently represent. Please, no Asian content. I'm looking for muscle type models. All scenes must be done professionally.:toff:

Thank You,

Rob Ragan
    All Boys Distribution
    R.J.Ragan
    All Boys Distribution
    www.allboysdistribution.com
    AIM:raganabdist
    1-877-5-ALLBOY

Lykos does custom bareback content & is a very trustworthy guy, I will email you some further details.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I beleive Loup has an exclusive deal with someone to shoot content just for them over the next 12 months Luke.

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    Lykos does custom bareback content & is a very trustworthy guy, I will email you some further details.
    Thanks Luke. What happened to you? CJ told me you'd be getting a hold of me.:whip: LOL

I sent an email to Lykos this morning, but thank you so much for the referral. It means allot coming from someone who's certainly earned allot of respect in this business and I will take your recommendation seriously.
    R.J.Ragan
    All Boys Distribution
    1-877-5-ALLBOY

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Ragan View Post
    Thanks Luke. What happened to you? CJ told me you'd be getting a hold of me.:whip: LOL
    I was looking for Asian DVD content but we already chatted about this a while back, so I did not get in touch again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    I was looking for Asian DVD content but we already chatted about this a while back, so I did not get in touch again.
    Ah, I understand. Spoke with Lykos and we were able to get something worked out. Thank you so much Luke. If there's anything I can help you with in distribution, please ask. I'll of course do what I can.

Rob
    R.J.Ragan
    All Boys Distribution
    1-877-5-ALLBOY

we are starting to build up a good collection of exclusive content, I will be in touch when we have enough to get some DVDs released, thanks mate!