So this past Saturday I had the pleasure of witnessing and assisting in the videotaping of a photo shoot for our Website collegeboyslive.com. Zac and Jonathan, had to complete a photo shoot of one of the newest CBL boys, Clay, and they decided to do it on the collegeboyslive.com yacht, out in the ocean . It was a beautiful day with plenty of sunshine and fluffy white clouds and the temperature was in the high 70’s to low 80’s. You have to love that about Florida in December. Here it was, the second weekend of December and we were all in shorts and tank tops or t shirts…on the yacht, in the Atlantic ocean! I got to video tape some of the photo shoot for our member’s video archives . A lthough it was a pleasant day on shore, we did discover it to be a bit “choppy” at sea. We anchored about 500 yards off shore, just far enough out that the beach goers couldn’t quite make out the naked boy stroking his cock on the Bow of the yacht. This was perfect scenery with the horizon on one side of the yacht and the shoreline on the other, but we soon found out that being stationary in rolling waves and trying to steady cams and get perfectly focused shots not only took talent, but a cast iron stomach as well. At one point, all of my shipmates, myself included, became “sea sick” and we had to rethink the rest of the shoot. From this point on, most of the shoot was done with the yacht in motion, passing up and down the shoreline of Cocoa Beach. I can only imagine what the lifeguard on the beach thought as he watched with his binoculars All in all, it was a terrific experience and we all had a great time, barring the rolling waves. here is a link to some of the pictures, I think they turned out pretty well considering the rolling and buffering that we had going on.

http://www.collegeboyslive.com/cblga...mb/thumbs1.htm