Thread: Congrats to Fabscout: GOOD news about barebacking in the gay adult industry

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Congrats to Fabscout: GOOD news about barebacking in the gay adult industry

I just read an article on Fabscout's site saying that they have taken a stand and will not any longer represent models who wish to perform in bareback shoots, nor work with studios shooting bareback content.

http://www.fabscout.com/Fabscout%201...t_Response.htm

This is a gutsy and courageous move at a time when bareback is becoming the "cash cow du jour" for many producers and sites.

Even more gratifying is the long list of statements from producers and others in the industry (including some big names) congratulating and supporting Fabscout's decision.

AJ and I would like to join the others in congratulating Howard on taking a tough but ethical stand to put ethics in front of profits.

PZP in particular is to be commended for making a strong statement about the fallacy of testing as a safety mechanism and the issue of profits before safety.

I am also glad to see that at least one studio (Pridebucks) has changed from their earlier position (as seen in their April '06 DVD title "When Breeders Blend 1, which prominently stated on the back cover that it has "Condom Free Sex") and is now firmly in the camp of producing only safer sex products.

While maintaining a consistent policy of safety is still the ideal, I encourage and applaud any and every company choosing to make the tough decisions to get out and/or stay out of the bareback sector and keep their models safe and to promote a message of safety to consumers.

Perhaps it would be useful to those companies looking to promote safe product to start a list of the producers/sites/programs/DVD lines who choose to only produce safer content, and/or producers who have decided, for the right reasons, to stop producing bareback.

We here at Collegeboyslive.com promote safe sex both on our site and when visiting venues. There is a vast and continuous supply of "tuxedo" Black condoms in all of the boy's rooms, the chat rooms and the theatre. And of course, ID Lube being one of our sponsors, there is a bottle of water based lubricant in each room as well. Have you seen the "family size" pump bottles we have in the chat rooms! We chose the black condoms, because they show up, even in the nite vision cams so that everyone can see that not only is the action hot, but safe as well. When we travel to events, we always have plenty of "party packs" of lube and condoms to pass out to the attendees. WE love safe sex!
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Marketing Director-Orlando
    Collegeboyslive.com
    AIM: cbl chaz Orlando
    E-Mail: chaz@collegeboyslive.com

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    good and ballsy move: bananacock: