Thread: A New Job In The Industry For Me

Think big. Shoot hard.

A New Job In The Industry For Me

I have decided to take the position of Head of Affiliate Marketing w/ BlakeMason.com. I am real excited about this. I hope I can get Adam to come on the board and start posting as well. Here's the release that was put out earlier today.

Hugs,
    Lloyd

For Immediate Release:

New focus on affiliate marketing at www.blakemason.com

BLAKEMASON.COM is delighted to announce the appointment of Lloyd Cox as Head of Affiliate Marketing with immediate effect. Having experienced tremendous growth since its launch in 2005, the #1 UK gay amateur hardcore video site has many exciting plans for its continued success in the coming years.

Lloyd brings over nine years of experience in the gay adult industry to BLAKEMASON. Since 1998 he has been marketing sites as an affiliate, has successfully run his own paysite, and has run several link lists and TGPs.

Adam Mason, CEO of BLAKEMASON, said, "Lloyd shares the same vision that we do. Every customer, webmaster, and model that works with BLAKEMASON is treated with the highest level of respect. Combine that with his long history in the adult business, and it's a winning combination for all."

On his new appointment, Lloyd commented, "BLAKEMASON is a respected company in the gay adult industry and I am excited to join the team. This opportunity allows me to develop an affiliate program that reflects the needs of BLAKEMASON and its affiliates."

BLAKEMASON will be launching version 2.0 of its website soon with an emphasis on creating the best end-user experience. New affiliate tools will follow the new site launch.

Webmasters are invited to contact Lloyd via email lloyd@blakemason.com or via icq 382446460.

About BLAKEMASON:

BLAKEMASON is the leading UK gay amateur hardcore video site. Since its launch in 2005, BLAKEMASON has always provided the highest quality exclusive content. Affiliates are paid 50% of all initial and recurring memberships. With twice weekly updates and the highest quality production values, member retention has always been a top priority. BLAKEMASON maintains a safer sex policy in regards to the type of films shot and donates five percent of its profits to charity.

Xstr8guy
    Congratualtions Lloyd!! What a perfect match!

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Congrats on the new position! :bananacock: :bananacock:
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar
    Great! Go fot it!!

You will do great!

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

desslock

Blake's 7?

So if you were the seventh person to join the Blake Mason team, would that make you guys Blake's 7 ??

Steve :humble:

Congrats Lloyd

congrats - this will be a win-win for both of you.

cheers,
    Luke

How long have you been gay?
    Just thought I'd drop by and thank Lloyd and all of you for the support on this.

All the best,

Adam

helixcash_sean
    Another Affiliate Marketing Manager to wear the Affiliate Cock ring. :-) Congrats Lloyd! :cheekymonkey:

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Way to go Lloyd... Good luck and Enjoy
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Thanks all. Having fun already.

Hugs,
    Lloyd

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    oh so it's this Lloyd they were speaking of
    i never read past the name

gratz :luke: