Thread: So I Think We're Getting Rid Of Our Land Lines

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So I Think We're Getting Rid Of Our Land Lines

In the New Year and will just be using our cell phones for business in future.

Has anyone else done this and ran in to any problems?

The only one i can really think of would be sending faxes but even that isnt a major issue as we can always use eFax or some other online service.

Regards,

Lee

Roger MGC
    I just keep mine because I had this number for more than 18 years. Just in case an old date wants a little more.

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar
    We actually did that a couple of years prior to leaving the USA. The thing you will find is that every business will want a "home" phone numhber and then a cell...you try to tell them that you do NOT have a "home" phone and they don't get it.

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

How long have you been gay?
    I haven't use a land line in 3 years. You can keep your current number and use internet fax. You can even get a 800 number and have it forwarded to your cell. It saves alot of money and can make you even more.

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    We have been entirely cellular for the past 7 years. Everyone kept calling the cell phones anyway, so why have the landline? One less voicemail to check and having one number is a lot easier then multiple ones.

With the fax machine, we tried using Vonage and it wouldn't work right, so we did have to go back to a landline for the fax machine. That may be fixed now with cable companies and other companies jumping in the voip arena.

Many of my friends have also switched over to just cellular and have zero regrets.

Do it Lee, take the plunge! :square:
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    I got rid of my land line phone about 4 years ago. No issues at all. Still have the line set up for DSL that I use as a backup for when my cable goes out. Also, I have 2 cell phones, 1 with verizon and 1 with cingular just in case 1 of them decides not to work.

--Chubbs