Thread: Old Queens

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Good Shit Old Queens

LONDON (Reuters) - The Queen becomes the country's oldest monarch on Thursday, overtaking a milestone set by her great-great grandmother, Queen Victoria.

Victoria was born on May 24 1819, and lived for 81 years, seven months and 29 days, dying in 1901.

Elizabeth, the 40th monarch since William the Conqueror took the throne in 1066, was born on April 21, 1926 and will become the oldest living sovereign at about 5 p.m., a Buckingham Palace spokeswoman said.

However there are no special events planned to mark the occasion and the Queen will be working as normal.

Elizabeth still has some way to go if she is to beat Victoria's record as the country's longest-reigning monarch. She ruled for almost 64 years and Elizabeth will break this in September 2015.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/domest...17847720071220

I dont know, seems we could have lived without the Royals for some time now, it isnt really like they contribute anything worthwhile to society $0.02

Still i guess its good that there is more than one type of old queen in the world

Regards,

Lee

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    Charles will be the next old queen.