Thread: HunkMoney: NATS exploit & phishing emails

HunkMoney: NATS exploit & phishing emails

As you may have already heard, there was an exploit discovered in NATS software this weekend, in which data may have been compromised. We have already taken all recommended steps to close this exploit, as well as several further steps as recommended by our security technical people. To be safe, I highly suggest you change your HunkMoney.com password immediately, and I highly suggest you use a strong, random alphanumeric password that is unique to your HunkMoney.com account.

We have also received notice today that there is a phishing email circulating from "abuse@hunkmoney.com" with the subject Account Alert asking you to click on the link to update your password. DO NOT CLICK ON THAT LINK (it goes to a phishing site and NOT our HunkMoney site).

If you did click on that link, please login to your HunkMoney account IMMEDIATELY and change your password plus verify your details are still correct.

Your security and privacy is of the utmost importance to us, we are working with the TMM team to ensure that all exploits are closed plus working with NationalNet to ensure that we are as secure as possible. We will keep you informed on any further developments. If you have any questions, please contact us directly on webmaster@hunkmoney.com, admin@hunkmoney.com or luke@hunkmoney.com, or ICQ 118860760.

Thank you,
    Luke Hubert
    Director
    HunkMoney.com

The phishing email that is circulating has a link in it that goes to members.yfcdavao.org/m0rp2/Confirmation_Sheet.pif

This site has been pulled offline and the link is no longer working. We are continuing to work with NationalNet and I want to personally thank all the techies who have been extremely helpful and fast!