Thread: How Much Does It Cost To Become An Adult Webmaster?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Much Does It Cost To Become An Adult Webmaster?

Lets say someone wants to get in to the adult industry from scratch, they dont have anything at all other than some cash to invest, how much do you folks think someone could enter the industry today with and start making money as an adult webmaster?

No PC, no content, no hosting, etc, everything has to be purchased anew.

Im guessing it could be done for well under $500.

What do you folks think, how much would it take for someone to enter the industry and start making money?

Regards,

Lee

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    Define 'webmaster'. That's the rub.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    how much would it take for someone to enter the industry and start making money?
    Was your "well under $500" a typo? A new PC, Content and hosting for well under $500?

It's not just about the money, as we all know. We've seen program after program start, and ultimately shut down, after spending thousands and thousands of dollars the wrong way.

Knowledge is priceless, unless you're charging for it
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Blog Spot = Free
    Xtube = Free
    Sponsor Content = Free

Monthly income 3k if done 1/2 right
    If done right 5k - 7k

Time = 2 weeks to generate 1k. That's easy.

i helped one newb in the last year who spent around $130 for hosting a month and that was it. within 2 months, he was doing $1500 per month and within 6 months was making over $6000. it can be done. the thing that made him stand out from most newbs is that he really listened, he kept track of all his results, made only one change at a time and he took his time with everything he did so read any and all rules and figured out what he was doing so it was done right the first time.

Dzinerbear
    I'd say just purchasing a computer and getting some hosting and a domain name. He'll need some software to make webpages and handle pictures, but you can get cheap stuff on the Net, or burn copies from friends.

If you're talking about having nothing to start with, I'd say you need at least $1K to buy the equipment and other start-up costs. You don't need content, you could start building freesites with sponsor content.

Michael