Thread: DudeBucks.com - New Affiliate Program - Featuring ManOlay.com!

dudebucks

Heres A Thought DudeBucks.com - New Affiliate Program - Featuring ManOlay.com!

Get in on the ground floor with the gay adult industry's newest affiliate program - DudeBucks.com. We welcome you to join and offer your feedback so that we can build the best possible program to ensure your success. Currently we offer:

50/50 Partnership Program

Earn 50% of the initial sale, plus any recurring income from that sale for the life of the member. If you are in it for the long tern then this option is for you. This is the best way to make money with DudeBucks. Sign Up now to find out more at DudeBucks.com!

5% Webmaster Referral Program

Refer other webmasters and earn 5% for each sale made by them. This is an easy way to earn extra cash for your self. Example: If you refer 10 webmasters and each only makes 3 sales per day, that's an extra $225.00 per month in your Pocket! To find out more Sign Up today at DudeBucks.com!

ManOlay.com - Flagship Website

ManOlay.com is the industry's newest VOD membership service, offering total access to a growing library of over 825 DVDs for only $9.95 per month! Members can watch full length DVDs with our high speed 'Instant-Play' Flash technology. Start earning revenue with ManOlay.com today!

For more information, please contact us today at Support@DudeBucks.com.

dudebucks

DudeBucks/ManOlay

DudeBucks - complete program ready to go and accept signups.

ManOlay - beta, fully functional, accepting signups. The downloading and viewing DVDs function is working, there is just some video information which we are compiling still and a few new features that we are slowly adding. The site launched in July.

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    is this site in beta?
    You know, at first I saw the ads and thought what a cool site. Then I joined. Then canceled. Even on a fast connection, something doesn't feel right.

I'm impressed with your site design and marketing capabilities. Congrats on the release of ManOlay!
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

dudebucks
    Thanks, Squirt.

Not complete yet, but it will get there.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Hey man, you guys got it goin' on. Best of luck in the new year. I can tell you don't need it, though. Heh heh. This is gonna take off like crazy.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

dudebucks
    Thanks for the vote of confidence and Happy New Year to you!