Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What sponsors remembered you this Christmas?

How long have you been gay?

Big Grin What sponsors remembered you this Christmas?

I remember the days when I was overwhelmed with the generous gifts from sponsors, desk clock, crab legs, chocolates, etc. all in one year for Christmas.

This year the only people who remembered me was MaleFlix/Sureflix. Now, I'm not trying to be vein, just makes you realize how times have changed. But, just like the rewards programs, the gifts make me a little more likely to spend more time promoting the program.

So, who remembered you this season???? :gossip:

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar
    I remember those days as well. In the late 90's I got bottles of wine and other small gifts from sponsors. Now I get a couple Christmas cards thats all.

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    You got cards?

The sponsor I earn 95% or my money with didn't even send a mass email to me...

I however got a card from a company I used twice to do a background/credibility check on two persons.

A friend of mine who produced 85k€ in revenue (100% - not 50% after splitting with sponsor) got a whoppine 1GB USB Flash Stick from a company I usually rant about...

Another sponsor (about 5k€ revenue) sent him a bottle of chamaign (better than sparkling whine - less in quality than the real champaingn)...

DEV...
    :-D

Well, I guess I don't feel as bad then. I thought maybe I got left of the "nice" list this year. Although AEBN is one of our biggest sponsors and they've never forgotten us before. Ah well, I guess they will spend the extra money on better payouts? (one can hope) :construction:

Happy new year guys, here's to a bigger and better new year!

Making Pain Pay!
    We got a really nice gift from Pridebucks.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Funny, I never really thought much about gifts or cards, and then it hit me, I never sent any out either. Hmm, me bad. :donmike:

Merry belated Christmas and Happy New Years to all I missed... I plead old age and senility. :morning:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I got paid on time by all my sponsors over the past couple of weeks, that was gift enough for me and all i expect from them.

Some affiliates werent so lucky though as a couple of sponsors decided not to pay their affiliates for Christmas this year

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    We got a really nice gift from Pridebucks.
    Oh, do share :develish:

I guess I don't advertise them that much to get a gift. I know sponsors can't send gifts to everyone, they'd go broke sending gifts to people who sen one signup a year or something like that...

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jason559 View Post

I guess I don't advertise them that much to get a gift. I know sponsors can't send gifts to everyone, they'd go broke sending gifts to people who sen one signup a year or something like that...
    True, but an eMail costs nothing and reminds the affiliate that the sponsor still exists

A card costs next to nothing and I even got one from a handyman who hooked up our stove/oven to electricity (Money spent 50€).

Atriga.de (the background checking corp) sent one thanking me for my business this year and for the business next year (total money spent €16)

The sponsors have our first and lastnames - that should be enough for a semi-personalized email.
    :-D

Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    The sponsors have our first and lastnames - that should be enough for a semi-personalized email.
    True, and most of my sponsors have my SSN, address, DOB, etc. They could open up credit lines if they wanted. :goof:

i'm glad you started this thread - i was feeling sort of funny about this year. we got only 3 cards this year, and no gifts - and one of the cards is from a sponsor we had only signed up for a week before. last year sponsors sent us around 20 cards and a couple gifts, plus some very nice holiday emails.

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    Ditto on Maleflix being the only sponsor I got an actual gift from.

Do increased payouts count? I earned more on bonus days from a sponsor than they would likely have spent on a gift. Except we won't get it until the funds clear. I'll take it.

I received two physical cards ... Maleflixx and NatNet Hosting. I think there were some email greetings but they were combined with the usual newsletters they send out anyways.

:fucked:

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by jason559 View Post

I guess I don't advertise them that much to get a gift. I know sponsors can't send gifts to everyone, they'd go broke sending gifts to people who send one signup a year or something like that...
    It was a really cool vase that held perfume and some sticks so that when you leave it on the mantle, the whole house smells amazing.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    It was a really cool vase that held perfume and some sticks so that when you leave it on the mantle, the whole house smells amazing.
    Sounds nice. Maybe next year...