I'm looking for work in the area of developing, writing and maintaining blogs. I've been involved in adult for nearly nine years. By training, I'm a graphic designer and illustrator. I have 20+ years experience in the advertising, marketing and public relations fields as a copywriter, account executive, creative director, media buyer, art director, broadcast producer and ad agency owner. In the corporate world, my clients ranged from start-up companies to Fortune 500 corporations.

I'm a self-starter, so I can take your project and run with it. Let me know what you're promoting and provide the necessary URLs. I write keyword-rich, SEO copy; can produce graphics to complement your other site(s); edit and manipulate photos and images; and generally integrate your blog into the rest of your network.

I can probably handle any niche except Gay and/or BDSM... as I don't know that much about either to write about them intelligently or convincingly. I can also develop sponsor blogs for affiliate programs and mix this effort with affiliate management or coordination. Hosting is something I can handle as well... I like having cPanel access for SEO tweaking.

I'm in Scottsdale, Arizona and seeking a telecommuting role. I'm flexible on compensation and would prefer PayPal if there's a choice available. I'm open to other related positions or roles... if there's a need to wear additional hats. Please PM me if you have an interest or questions.