Thread: 'Bear Fantasy' webmaster program

How long have you been gay?

'Bear Fantasy' webmaster program

Hello everyone :leather:

Could a kind soul tell me which webmaster program runs the site 'Bear Fantasy' (as in bearfantasy.com)

I've looked on the tour, and there's no mention of a company name, or webmaster program, I've looked through some sponsor program lists and I can't find it. :boom:

Thanks

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Hey stranger LTNS

If you do a whois on the domain the affiliate program is listed as contact the information

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Lee

Hi Lee

Hope you and Gary-Alan are doing well :groovy:

D'oh! I didn't think to do a who is - got the owner from the whois, Bob's your mothers brother! :bulb:

www.gaynichecash.com

Thanks!

Regards

Ian-Michael

TopBucks_Juan

Re: 'Bear Fantasy' webmaster program

Originally posted by Goodlove
    Hello everyone :leather:

Could a kind soul tell me which webmaster program runs the site 'Bear Fantasy' (as in bearfantasy.com)

I've looked on the tour, and there's no mention of a company name, or webmaster program, I've looked through some sponsor program lists and I can't find it. :boom:

Thanks
    I went in and clicked on the Members Link and since I don't have a password, I hit cancel and I came up with this:

Access Denied.
    You have entered wrong username or password

If you have purchased membership and get this error now please make sure that you are entering correct username and password, also please keep in mind that username and password are both CaSE sensitive. If you are sure that you are entering the correct username and password contact our support department at support@gaynichecash.com. Please include your username, password and email address that was used when purchasing membership or your email will be ignored since we can't help you without this information!!

If you don't have access yet click here to become a member of BearFantasy.com.
    You will be forwarded to BearFantasy.com in 7 seconds.
    If you are not forwarded please Click here

Looks like the owner is http://gaynichecash.com/

But when I when there I didn't see any sign of it, So I called my good frined Doug at CCBill for ya, he could tell me who the owner is or what affilitate program runs it, but he said he could email them and have them email me. I will find out for you...

on the contact page of gaynichecash:

If you can't find the answer in the FAQ section email us at webmaster@gaynichecash.com or contact via icq #296779

Wow, thanks guys Juan, and Basschick

I went to the site and noticed that the site wasn't on the roster.

TopBucks_Juan
    Originally posted by Goodlove
    Wow, thanks guys Juan, and Basschick

I went to the site and noticed that the site wasn't on the roster.
    You are very welcome. I found out a few things...do you have ICQ? Let me know and I will contact you with the information I have

Juan, hi and thank you again :groovy:

I don't have ICQ, but you can email me if you like: ian(at)bumpsquad.f9.co.uk

:leather:

Dzinerbear
    Goodlove,

BTW, if you're looking for bear sites to promote Bear Bound has worked really well for me. (I have no affiliation with them.) They have original content and they've been converting (and rebilling) pretty good.

Cheers,
    Michael