Thread: Internext Attendees Will Be Prayed For

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Internext Attendees Will Be Prayed For

Volunteers, including many who have left the sex industry, will converge on the Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas next week to share Christ with employees and those attending the event. They will be covered in prayer every step of the way.

Beauty from Ashes International Ministries is partnering with the International Church of Las Vegas for the outreach, which kicks off Jan. 8 with an evening of praise and worship.

"These mighty men and women absolutely need constant prayer coverage for every moment of this operation," Beauty from Ashes says on its Web site. "To this end, we are again organizing a 24-7 prayer vigil for the entire four days. We are asking people to sign up for 15-minute blocks, starting on Jan. 8 at 7 p.m., continuing on until Jan. 12 at 11:59 p.m."

http://www.citizenlink.org/content/A000006198.cfm

Hope those of you attending the Vegas show take your religion pills before you go, sounds like its gonna be fun LOL

Regards,

Lee

"That which submits is not always weak" Kushiel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    "These mighty men and women absolutely need constant prayer coverage for every moment of this operation,"
    I can't quite make up my mind whether they're talking about a guerrilla warfare strike, or some sort of insurance.
    ...Or both?
    "All things in moderation... even moderation itself.." B.F.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Oh thank god the christian wackos are there to pray for me!!! It will be just like gay pride!!

Maybe I should give them a few bible verses, like this GEM from Ezekiel 23: 19-20

19 Yet she increased her whoring, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the whore in the land of Egypt 20 and lusted after her paramours there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses.l
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    Oh thank god the christian wackos are there to pray for me!!! It will be just like gay pride!!

Maybe I should give them a few bible verses, like this GEM from Ezekiel 23: 19-20

19 Yet she increased her whoring, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the whore in the land of Egypt 20 and lusted after her paramours there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses.l
    22-27 makes it better, Chad. For some reason it sounds like a bunch of high school girls being viscous to the class slut.

22 "Therefore, Oholibah, this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will stir up your lovers against you, those you turned away from in disgust, and I will bring them against you from every side- 23 the Babylonians and all the Chaldeans, the men of Pekod and Shoa and Koa, and all the Assyrians with them, handsome young men, all of them governors and commanders, chariot officers and men of high rank, all mounted on horses. 24 They will come against you with weapons, [d] chariots and wagons and with a throng of people; they will take up positions against you on every side with large and small shields and with helmets. I will turn you over to them for punishment, and they will punish you according to their standards. 25 I will direct my jealous anger against you, and they will deal with you in fury. They will cut off your noses and your ears, and those of you who are left will fall by the sword. They will take away your sons and daughters, and those of you who are left will be consumed by fire. 26 They will also strip you of your clothes and take your fine jewelry. 27 So I will put a stop to the lewdness and prostitution you began in Egypt. You will not look on these things with longing or remember Egypt anymore.

It's amazing, the stories you can find. ;-)

That DOES sound like a pack of high school girls!!

I always thought this passage was funny since it referred to donkey-dick Egyptians that blew loads as big as horses.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

Totally. If we had guys like that in the industry now... They'd be set for life in the Bukkake niche.
    They'd be legends.

ARS Michelle
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post

LOL good one

Another favorite, a story of Elijah the prophet from 2 Kings 2: 23-25

2:23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
    2:24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
    2:25 And he went from thence to mount Carmel, and from thence he returned to Samaria.

So, if children mock prophets, god will send wild animals to tear their little limbs off. Some nice god those christians have!! Tearing little children apart just for being kids. I don't think I want THOSE kind of people praying for me!!!!
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

KMBucks
    no need to pray for me, I'm an atheist

So my "government contribution" would not go to waste I registered myself as "Nordic folklore" believer, its kind of an interesting and adventurous religion.

WegCash Robert

Lol

I hope they can pray away everyone's hangovers!!

mgillis
    The bible is the dirtiest, naughtiest book I've ever read.
    Bunch of fornicators!