Thread: Randy Blue Releases Randy Blue Ripped

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Randy Blue Releases Randy Blue Ripped

Hi guys. I wanted to let you know about an exciting new feature we've just added to Randy Blue. Randy Blue Ripped is a new fitness section featuring the ubersexy Pete Adonnis. So many people talk about how they'd love to have amazing bodies like the models they see on our site and this is a way for them to not only have a good start but to have detailed information to take with them when they work out as well as help with eating better and suppliments. The details are below in our press release. Pete's a really cool guy. He's a personal trainer who's also been a model for Men's Workout, International Male, Exercise for Men Only and Abercrombie & Fitch. Plus, he's really hot. There's a nice write up about Pete and Randy Blue Ripped in the most recent issue of Out Magazine. We're really excited about this and looking forward to it really growing and becoming a big part of our site.

LOS ANGELES, CA; January 2008 - RandyBlue.com, the internet's hottest website for adult gay male entertainment, has just launched its latest online endeavor: Randy Blue Ripped. Starring gorgeous fitness model, Peter Adonis, Randy Blue Ripped features informative workout tips and training videos, sexy posing shots, healthy recipes, a fitness blog, Q&A forum, and everything else users need to enhance their workouts (without actually having tanned and toned Peter there to spot them, of course). Best of all, this new section is accessible at www.RandyBlue.com to both members and casual cruisers looking for a little boost in their daily routine.

"Gay men want to look good, they love working out, and they love having information on fitness, so what better place to offer it than on RandyBlue.com?" says website founder, Randy Blue. "Beautiful men visit our site every day. I thought we should give them a new experience and some really good information to go along with the original reason for why they come here. Anybody who has a successful website wants people to spend time on it, look around, and glean something they like so that they return often. As a business owner, I saw this as a perfect match for what we do. It's different, it's unconventional, and no one has done it before."

The content on Randy Blue Ripped is developed and presented by Peter Adonis, a successful mainstream model who has worked for Abercrombie and Fitch, International Male, and Men's Workout. "Randy contacted me to model for his site a few years ago, but that wasn't something I wanted to do," explains the dark haired Greek God. "But Randy is a really cool guy. We maintained contact, became friends, and were trying to find some way to work together. Randy Blue Ripped was the perfect fit."

"I think this speaks volumes of Peter because he's a very successful mainstream model, and it takes a certain strength of character for someone like that to work with an adult website," says Randy Blue. "Peter is fully aware of his fan base, he's an incredibly open guy, very grounded and smart, but he also loves to share knowledge and teach people. I have great admiration for him."

Elevating these instructional videos is Randy Blue himself, whose creative vision has enthralled millions of viewers since he launched RandyBlue.com in November 2001. "Everything about Randy Blue Ripped is sexy," he says. "I mean, just look at Peter!" And who couldn't? Wearing tight shorts or underwear, Peter's incredible, muscular frame drips with sweat as he moves through his workouts. Even as the eye is drawn toward his bulging crotch, Pete's focused and friendly approach pushes viewers on, instructing them as he would during a one-on-one session.

"What excites me even more is that Randy Blue Ripped is continually evolving," says Randy Blue. "Peter will soon be doing his workouts with many of our exclusive models, who are all workout fanatics. And when you have guys like Reese Rideout, Brent Diggs, and Chris Rockway lifting weights alongside Peter, that's a lot of hot eye candy."

Beefcake shots aside, for Peter it's all about the health and wellness of RandyBlue.com visitors. "I'm really grateful that Randy believes in me, believes in the project and decided to give it a go," he says. "Some people hate their jobs, but I actually love what I do. I love training, I love interacting with people and helping them achieve their goals. I can't wait to see where this all leads."

Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    I want that body without all the work~
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

LOL! What did Cher used to say, "If it came in a bottle, everyone would have a great body"
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

as well as help with eating better and suppliments.
    looks like a golden opportunity to push some high priced pharma products, nice way to upsell and keep your integrity

seems more like it belongs in its own site or as a plugin being as that randy blue isn't particularly muscle-oriented.

still, do you have a selection of pics of Pete Adonnis? if so, i'll write up a press release for gaydemon.

I'd rather be whole, than good
    Hey Don Mike,
    How about a update to blueloot site, I think this is the second time I have had to read webmaster news here. I think I just updated our galleries with live feed info. hehe.
    Randay blue is your bread and butter and it would be nice if we were in the loop us webmasters.
    Harold

Quote Originally Posted by buffdude View Post
    Hey Don Mike,
    How about a update to blueloot site, I think this is the second time I have had to read webmaster news here. I think I just updated our galleries with live feed info. hehe.
    Randay blue is your bread and butter and it would be nice if we were in the loop us webmasters.
    Harold
    That's because I blab things on the board before we make any official announcements. I think they wanted to add a few things before we had a big launch. There will be something on BlueLoot about it soon.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    I second that {what buffdude said} RB has become a little lazy in updating the "Webmaster" area of the site this area is designated for "Webmasters" and should be updated accordingly I do not want to have to visit a board to know what's new at RB this information should be available in the "Webmaster area" IMO.

Further the last couple times I have requested stuff from maxpixels via icq concerning RB I get "ATTITUDE" about it as if RB has grown so large that webmasters are now of little to no importance remember we are the people that help the program survive and put food on your table and gas in your SUV's we should not be summarily dismissed as trivial components to the equation.

Programming Mastermind
    I can tell you that we are working on improving Blue Loot. I know because I am one of the programmers working on it. We are going to be improving a lot of things for our webmasters. Hang in there your cries have not gone unforgotten or unheard. I am sure once it is complete DonMike will be here to announce all the cool stuff we have implemented for our webmasters.