Thread: Can we save Flirt4Free?

SpamBoards

Can we save Flirt4Free?

Anyone here promoting VideoSecret sites ( eg. flirt4free etc etc )

I personally find it getting harder and harder to convert, anyone here share the same feeling that this Once Upon a Time a great cam site is going downhill?

I, for the strangest reason here, feel a little attached to the site, perhaps cause I personally know some models who work there and try to help them out a little before they all jump ship.

Anyone share the same feeling that the people who run the site never really take the opinions of webmasters like us seriously?

If you do, please write your ideas here how VideoSecret can improve their conversion and I will send them link to read this thread. So may be they will really think about it.

Here is my thought:

1) Need more promotional tools.

2) Need upgrade to the Java video feed so non-members cannot see for free. ( Now 90% of the people voyeur the video chat for free through the small video and do what they do, all for free ).

3) Need upgrade to chat platform so the time limit of non-members that can stay in the open room really works. ( Now almost everyone simply hang around the room for free forever and chat to each other without paying a cent ).

4) Stop the whispering bullshit in the chat box, many members before use to take private so they can talk to the models privately. Now they simply whisper for free without paying.

5) For 5.99 a minute, they should have the cam to cam option.

6) Give models the power to kick rude chatters and spammers.

I am sure I have missed something here. If so, please feel free to add it to the list.

Lets gather together and support this thread, and send this thread to VideoSecret so we can all convert better.

Thanks,
    TrulyMadly

Who knows these things?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpamBoards View Post
    Anyone here promoting VideoSecret sites ( eg. flirt4free etc etc )

I personally find it getting harder and harder to convert, anyone here share the same feeling that this Once Upon a Time a great cam site is going downhill?

I, for the strangest reason here, feel a little attached to the site, perhaps cause I personally know some models who work there and try to help them out a little before they all jump ship.

Anyone share the same feeling that the people who run the site never really take the opinions of webmasters like us seriously?

If you do, please write your ideas here how VideoSecret can improve their conversion and I will send them link to read this thread. So may be they will really think about it.

Here is my thought:

1) Need more promotional tools.

2) Need upgrade to the Java video feed so non-members cannot see for free. ( Now 90% of the people voyeur the video chat for free through the small video and do what they do, all for free ).

3) Need upgrade to chat platform so the time limit of non-members that can stay in the open room really works. ( Now almost everyone simply hang around the room for free forever and chat to each other without paying a cent ).

4) Stop the whispering bullshit in the chat box, many members before use to take private so they can talk to the models privately. Now they simply whisper for free without paying.

5) For 5.99 a minute, they should have the cam to cam option.

6) Give models the power to kick rude chatters and spammers.

I am sure I have missed something here. If so, please feel free to add it to the list.

Lets gather together and support this thread, and send this thread to VideoSecret so we can all convert better.

Thanks,
    TrulyMadly
    Hey there again -

Please refer to one of your other threads, on another board, where I've responded to each of your points. It will grow more difficult to try to help with your concerns, as they do not seem concentrated, with this being your third identical thread, on a third forum.

If you are looking for help, we are here for you. However, it is looking more and more like a smear-campaign.
    Jeff Kozlov
    jeff@videosecrets.com