Thread: RainbowRevenue FHG issue. *READ THIS*

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar

RainbowRevenue FHG issue. *READ THIS*

I was just loading up my newest tgp database with fhg's from rainbowrevenue when I noticed in the url's that it says ?id=xxxx and does not have my aff. id. even though I was generating fhg's while logged in to RR. I emailed them to find out if this was some kind of encryption or if the url's were missing my code.

I emailed RR and this was their reply

"Hi I just took a look and it appears that our guy didn't add them correctly.. they are being fixed right now.. but yes that XXXX needs to be your 4-5 digit number

when you are logged in .. it should auto fill that.. i'm having my guy to in and fix their work right now.. thanks for bringng that to our attention..

but yes.. if you have any xxxx do a search and replace with your ID number.."

After receiving their response I looked back at some tgp's I set up months and months ago and found the same thing. Looks like me trusting their system allowed them to get a lot of free traffic from me. MY BAD!

If you promote RR you may want to check you links.

--Chubbs

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    What they are now telling me is that I must not have been logged in when I was grabbing galleries and that is why my code is missing.

The fact that an aff. can generate links/materials without being logged in makes me even more mad. It's obvious why they do this

--Chubbs

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    This happened to me too when doing exactly the same thing. I did however notice it before actually bulk importing them and did a search / replace in the text editor to insert my code.

But, I was logged in to the affiliate area, so that argument is out the window~

Think big. Shoot hard.
    You really have to be careful with FHG.

When I was grabbing FHG's from Zbuckz I was getting some from my coworker's account (using his login). I logged out of his account and logged in mine. Grabbed some FHG's and after I put them on the web realized that they had all his tracking codes on them. Even when I logged back in the stats area, it was showing his stats with my login and PW.

I learned the hard way on that one. At least in that case one of us got credit for the sales.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

mistakes happen, its best to bring these up with the affiliate program owners - good programs will admit their mistake and fix it immediately.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    good programs will admit their mistake and fix it immediately.

That seems to be the most difficult thing for folks. Admitting that they'd made a mistake in the first place. Hopefully that won't be the case here, but it sure is something that's frustrating to experience.

KMBucks
    It's a good rule to check out the list that is generated from any affiliate to make sure your affiliate code is in there. It can sometimes be a mess to delete galleries from TGPs afterwards, happened to me the other day I loaded in a mixture of pussies and gay content... darn it took forever

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    checked all mine and no problems found.

Rainbow sites convert very well for me i must add.

Thanks for the heads up Chubbs :thumbsup:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com