Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The 2008 Phoenix Forum

The 2008 Phoenix Forum

2008 PHOENIX FORUM – REGISTRATION & ROOM DETAILS...

Mark your calendars...the 2008 Phoenix Forum is just around the corner -- March 27th – 29th, and we are happy to report that we are back as the "exclusive" group at the Tempe Mission Palms, Thursday evening through Saturday evening.

Registration for the show will open next Monday, 1/28. But, set your "Reminders," because the Tempe Mission Palms will begin taking room reservations on Tuesday, 1/29 at 9:00am (MST). A special rate of $245 is being held for Forum attendees – check out www.thephoenixforum.com for more reservation details.

Please use the following codes to book under the group rate:
    TPF General Room Block # 2T71UA

GPF Gay/Pride Room Block #2TD1I2 (The east wing of the second floor, (pool terrace level) has been designated as the Pride wing and reserved specifically for Gay Phoenix Forum attendees who book their rooms at the TMP) The Latenight Event Suites are in this wing as well, so it should be fun.

NEW EXPANDED FORMAT IN 2008!!!

What will be new in '08??? Well, we have chosen to combine the Phoenix Forum and the Gay Phoenix Forum into ONE unified show, with a focus on serving THE ADULT BUSINESS COMMUNITY as a whole! Without segregating either group, this new format will allow us to provide additional networking and educational opportunities geared towards the Gay business community, alongside the general Forum schedule. The best part, all three days of planned activities for both Forum events will be open to ALL attendees – whether gay or non-gay. So you can decide how best to achieve the most value from the show, based on your business goals and market and choice!

If you have any questions regarding The Phoenix Forum or The Gay Phoenix Forum, including sponsorships or attendance, please contact us at: info2008@thephoenixforum.com

Or you can contact me directly at gary at ccbill.com with questions.
    Gary
    CCBill

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    I am SOOOOOOO there!!

I should auction off the guest rooms at Casa de Chad this year....

:thumbsup:

If there is enough interest, I will have a little Iowa bar-b-que at my home on Sunday after everything is over.

Sort of GPF Rehab......
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

KMBucks
    wish I could be there... be there in spirit :broccoli:

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    OMG!! $245 to stay in a freeeeeeking hotel for 2 nights!!!! I can shoot a scene in a movie for that

I luv CCBill, but CCBill could up our payouts to afford > Motel6.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    OMG!! $245 to stay in a freeeeeeking hotel for 2 nights!!!! I can shoot a scene in a movie for that

Guess you have never stayed at many 5 star hotels before - Thats CHEAP $0.02

Regards,

Lee

The Palms is no 5 Star but $245 is pretty good for a convention hotel.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post

Regards,

Lee
    Hell yeah. That's damn cheap! It also looks like a nice hotel. Will be in the gay section. Hope I don't get in too much trouble this year....
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    The Palms is no 5 Star but $245 is pretty good for a convention hotel.
    True, but it kind of sucks that the weekend before and the entire week before the show the rooms are only $209 a night. Granted, the first weekend in April the hotel is $250 a night. But yes, not bad for a convention hotel, and the hotel is rather nice.

There is a Holiday Inn within walking distance that is a lot cheaper...but then miss a lot of the fun.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar

Regards,

Lee
    What does an ordinary room in a 5 star hotel have that makes it worth more than $200 a night?

Premium mattress, bedding and towels for one.

Motel 6 uses very standard mattresses, no pillow top, and barely a mattress pad.

The Hard Rock Hotel uses fabulous mattresses with 300 thread count bedding.

Motel 6 uses small towels that were thin when they were new, but after being washed 1000 times in heavy bleach are slightly more absorbent than Brawny towels and are better suited for ex foliating than drying.

The Westin uses huge, soft bath towels that not only get the job done but feel good doing it

Motel 6 has just enough room to walk around the bed and get to the shower.

The Venezia has a separate sitting area and a large, spacious bathroom. The bed and living area are sitting on nice carpet that is worth taking shoes and socks off for.

I generally think a hotel is a place to sleep and shower, so differences in those areas are important to me. I have paid as little as $16 for a motel in Kansas and I have stayed in some very nice properties. I agree there is a limit as to what is worth adding on (I really don't care about having chocolates on my pillows, especially after having that person walk in on me having sex at the Venezia) but I also believe that the deep discount hotels do not give me a comfortable place to hang my hat for the night. I prefer the middle ground.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

How long have you been gay?
    fabulous! I am very excited!
    Will book asap as everybody told me it is THE show to go to and I have never been

should be tons of fun.
    Daniela
    Traffic & Marketing
    ICQ 141014427

http://www.watchme.com/affiliate

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Regards,

Lee
    And CNN wonders why our economy is tanking. THANK GOODNESS a recession is looming...

That will leave more money for entertainment like our movies.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    That will leave more money for entertainment like our movies.
    You also obviously dont know what a recession will entail.

Recession means LESS spending on impulse / entertainment buys.

Regards,

Lee

Damn thread hijackers!!! Hotels, recessions, impulse buyers!!!

Danii, I hope to meet you at the Phoenix Forum! It really is the most productive show of the year.

Remember to bring warm clothes. Phoenix is fuck awful hot in the summer, but the Forum is not during the summer so even though it will be at least 25C during the day, as soon as the sun goes down the temperature drops very quickly. You will need warm sweaters, long pants, and a jacket.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

Think big. Shoot hard.

Just got my confirmation. It's really 255.95 a nite. 10.95 hospitality fee + taxes....
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis