Thread: Hell All

SmithsMedia

Hell All

Hello -

new here, I am a webmaster who has been about for 4 years or so, in the main I make free sites and also run several Link Lists. I am REALLY interested in pushing gay content and would not mind if I could hook up with a programme idearlly on CCBill that can give me some pointers to start with.

Anyhow hello all hopefully you can help me to help you make some more dosh. sex.gb.net > Gay & Gay fetish are the areas I need to address

Cheers :bananacock:

you might do better pushing gay content if you had gay banners on your gay pages.

there are some really sweet gay sponsors that convert very well. are you only looking for 1 ccbill sponsor or for multiple sponsors? and ccbill only?

SmithsMedia
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    you might do better pushing gay content if you had gay banners on your gay pages.

there are some really sweet gay sponsors that convert very well. are you only looking for 1 ccbill sponsor or for multiple sponsors? and ccbill only?

cc would be handy to begin with - I would really like character drive sites - you know like solo girls sites for gays - however I am happy to be guided too

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithsMedia View Post
    - I would really like character drive sites - you know like solo girls sites for gays -
    Solo girls sites for gays?????

If that is what you think the gay market is looking for, you really should just quit now.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

SmithsMedia
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    Solo girls sites for gays?????

If that is what you think the gay market is looking for, you really should just quit now.
    you seem like a really helpful person NOT!

That is an example I am sure the gay market has solo guy sites where members can fully interact and view live shows bi weekly....

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    NO, the gay market does NOT mirror the straight market

Single girl sites are successful because the surfers often develop a "relationship" with their "girlfriend"

That concept does not work in the gay market. Gay surfers are not looking for a "boyfriend". They are looking to get off.

You need to at least _try_ do some market research before you jump into the gay market and you would have known that "single guy" sites typically flop.

And as basschick mentioned it might be a good idea to try putting gay banners on your gay pages.

Unless you totally change your strategy by first realizing you know nothing about this market you will leave it as quickly as you jumped in.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

SmithsMedia
    sounds EXACTLY the same as the straight market

People join a site / pay for content to get off!

As with the gay market LOADS of solo girls fail

Sex is sex mate if people are turned on they will buy it no matter if they are gay straight or bisexual.

It is not rocket science, the issue with selling on the internet is finding partners / sites that are WORTH promoting