Thread: CCBill Affiliate info? Who has access?

CCBill Affiliate info? Who has access?

We are trying to get the mailing address of one of our CCbill Affiliates, yet when we requested that today from CCBIll they say that Affiliate information was private and property of CCBill and can not be shared with the webmaster/client.

Anyone else know if this is the case or was I just given wrong information by a low-level CCBill support tech?

Quote Originally Posted by Flavaworks View Post
    We are trying to get the mailing address of one of our CCbill Affiliates, yet when we requested that today from CCBIll they say that Affiliate information was private and property of CCBill and can not be shared with the webmaster/client.

Anyone else know if this is the case or was I just given wrong information by a low-level CCBill support tech?
    Well, I don't know that I am any 'higher'-level , but the Affiliate can opt-in to have the program owner (you) see their address information at the time of sign-up as your Affiliate, but it is up to the Affiliate as to whether you can view their personal information or not. They make the privacy choice - not CCBill. And they can only make that choice at the time of their sign-up as an Affiliate. It cannot be changed afterwards.

Does that help?
    Can you email your affiliate and ask for the address?
    Gary
    CCBill

Making Pain Pay!
    Yeah, we ran into it when we wanted to send Christmas Cards to all our affiliates. So many of them had blocked their info from us that we gave up on the idea. To be honest, it made me more than a little uncomfortable, but I sort of understand it...but dont like it.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    Yeah, we ran into it when we wanted to send Christmas Cards to all our affiliates. So many of them had blocked their info from us that we gave up on the idea. To be honest, it made me more than a little uncomfortable, but I sort of understand it...but dont like it.
    I guess they just don't want Christmas greetings...

But it also goes the other way, we don't allow them to see specifics of your information, for your protection as well. It is a balancing act on so many levels.
    Gary
    CCBill

Think big. Shoot hard.
    I have always respected CCbill on this one. If an issue came up where a program owner had to physically mail an affiliate something (maybe legal) I am sure Ccbill would handle the matter in a professional way that took the interests of both the program owner and the affiliate in mind.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

TheLegacy
    did you create a ticket? the info is right there