That's right, let someone with 8 years experience in freesite game get the job done for you!

After finishing a few projects, I currently have time to accept another good size order. (ONLY ONE ORDER as I still do work for other clients)

I will offer quality sites at absolutely low prices (rates are based on quantity, but I bet you'll find what I charge for a complete freesite is even cheaper than paying for a single banner) , I am familiar with all the link list rules and keep myself up to date by visiting this board daily and I guarantee my work.

I won't slap 4 pages together and call it a freesite, I build you an actual freesite! I start every site from scratch and you will never see two of the same galleries in any of the sites. Sites are checked in both IE and FF.

References are available upon request, or you can ask about me and my work publicly on this board.

You can reach me via private message with all your questions.

Thanks,
Sy

Ps, until end of the month, I will offer a small cash incentive to anyone who refers a client for order of 50 sites or more. |boobies|