Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sebastian Sloane!! IN HERE NOW!! Don't puss out!!!

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar

Sebastian Sloane!! IN HERE NOW!! Don't puss out!!!

Lee please don't ban me, but I have to mention other forums. This guy is scum of the industry and I am determined to put the thread in the coffin. Sebastian, please explain the following. I know, you have called me a shit, I don't care, I am tired of you using and abusing people and calling people out with nothing to back it up. I am tired of you using models, with nothing for them to get proof. So please, do ever post on another board again, I will just reference this thread for everything.

First of all, let me reference your great holdings of Brian Kocis or what ever his name was:

Here is the first quote from you, supporting bryan with his filming of an underage model:

"I knew Bryan Kocis (Cobra Video). Bryan bent over backwards for Brent. Bryan gave that boy things nobody had ever gave him. Bryan spent money on him, took him shopping, nearly or did buy him a brand new car. Bryan treated him good."

LINK: http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...5&postcount=12

Okay, so on this date 5/22/07 you had no models and wanted to know how to get them. Thats May for you guys.

And stay with me here guys, but here we are in August, and he has 80, yes 80 membership sites! I don't know what the rest of us were doing wrong, but he figured it out:

LINK: http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=25686

Stay with me here, it gets even better.

This may be an interuption, but its hard to keep up with Sebastian, but I want to point out for a fact that no one wants to do business with him:

Who uses Global Male pass anymore? They aren't that successful anymore.
    LINK: http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...7&postcount=15

Okay, and he does nothing to protect his models, examples:

This morning I received a phone call from a local dept. of health agency stating that one of my models caught Syphilis from one of my other models in a shoot and that I need to prompt all models to get tested.

LINK: http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...44&postcount=1

Sorry to make such a long quote, but sometimes this guy is impossible to just keep in a quote or 2:
    I have a studio... we produce one weekend per month. This month we filmed our last shoot for the year, last month we filmed as well.

This morning I received a phone call from a local dept. of health agency stating that one of my models caught Syphilis from one of my other models in a shoot and that I need to prompt all models to get tested.

Well.... in the model agreement it states, "model is aware that he/she can contract STD's including and not limited to Syphilis, gonorea, chlamidia, etc." and the model initials a line beneath that stating that he acknowledges that.

This is a bareback / safe-sex studio. I leave that up to the models. If they want to engage in bareback sex AWESOME! if not, thats cool to. I do supply condoms.
    Personally, I would be a complete bareback studio if I could find the models to do so, it's much more profitable.

Anyways, would it be wrong if I asked models to show me a test of their HIV reports and STD reports and they must be less than 30 days old before a shoot? I know that HIPPA is a law, I know about it. Would this invade into that?

I just have a lot of concerns here. This is the 3rd time we've had this problem in the 4 years I've been producing.

So he has has not 1, not 2, but 3 models show up on his set with STIs or STDs, is this someone you really want in you industry?:

LINK: http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=26101

Should we now go into how he now denies it?

Now lets start on the 2257:

Dean, I never said I had IDs in the kitchen. Why the fuck would I have nor say I had IDs in the kitchen.

NOWHERE did it ever say there was a search warant.

Yes, I did receive a call prior.

Bad business examples.

Yesterday, I spoke with Rob at XonDemand and we had a VERY interesting conversation that I thought perhaps everyone would be interested in. XonDemand is no longer accepting studio titles.

LINK: http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=22899

Okay, and for those who don't have enough proof here, I cannot remember his GWW or GMS ID that he had before he left when Bryan was murdered. But I can guarentee you that this story could be added to. This isn't a person anyone should do business with, just do it on your own, and ignore whatever ignorant things this individual can come up with. In the mean time, if Lee could help me come up with his last screen name, I could come up with more of a profile, of which I know things are missing.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Quote Originally Posted by deanb View Post
    Lee please don't ban me, but I have to mention other forums. This guy is scum of the industry and I am determined to put the thread in the coffin. Sebastian, please explain the following. I know, you have called me a shit, I don't care, I am tired of you using and abusing people and calling people out with nothing to back it up. I am tired of you using models, with nothing for them to get proof. So please, do ever post on another board again, I will just reference this thread for everything.

First of all, let me reference your great holdings of Brian Kocis or what ever his name was:

Here is the first quote from you, supporting bryan with his filming of an underage model:

"I knew Bryan Kocis (Cobra Video). Bryan bent over backwards for Brent. Bryan gave that boy things nobody had ever gave him. Bryan spent money on him, took him shopping, nearly or did buy him a brand new car. Bryan treated him good."

Okay, so on this date 5/22/07 you had no models and wanted to know how to get them. Thats May for you guys.

And stay with me here guys, but here we are in August, and he has 80, yes 80 membership sites! I don't know what the rest of us were doing wrong, but he figured it out:

LINK: http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=25686

Stay with me here, it gets even better.

This may be an interuption, but its hard to keep up with Sebastian, but I want to point out for a fact that no one wants to do business with him:

Who uses Global Male pass anymore? They aren't that successful anymore.
    LINK: http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...7&postcount=15

Okay, and he does nothing to protect his models, examples:

LINK: http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...44&postcount=1

Sorry to make such a long quote, but sometimes this guy is impossible to just keep in a quote or 2:
    I have a studio... we produce one weekend per month. This month we filmed our last shoot for the year, last month we filmed as well.

Well.... in the model agreement it states, "model is aware that he/she can contract STD's including and not limited to Syphilis, gonorea, chlamidia, etc." and the model initials a line beneath that stating that he acknowledges that.

This is a bareback / safe-sex studio. I leave that up to the models. If they want to engage in bareback sex AWESOME! if not, thats cool to. I do supply condoms.
    Personally, I would be a complete bareback studio if I could find the models to do so, it's much more profitable.

Anyways, would it be wrong if I asked models to show me a test of their HIV reports and STD reports and they must be less than 30 days old before a shoot? I know that HIPPA is a law, I know about it. Would this invade into that?

I just have a lot of concerns here. This is the 3rd time we've had this problem in the 4 years I've been producing.

So he has has not 1, not 2, but 3 models show up on his set with STIs or STDs, is this someone you really want in you industry?:

LINK: http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=26101

Should we now go into how he now denies it?

Now lets start on the 2257:

Dean, I never said I had IDs in the kitchen. Why the fuck would I have nor say I had IDs in the kitchen.

NOWHERE did it ever say there was a search warant.

Yes, I did receive a call prior.

Bad business examples.

Yesterday, I spoke with Rob at XonDemand and we had a VERY interesting conversation that I thought perhaps everyone would be interested in. XonDemand is no longer accepting studio titles.

LINK: http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=22899

Okay, and for those who don't have enough proof here, I cannot remember his GWW or GMS ID that he had before he left when Bryan was murdered. But I can guarentee you that this story could be added to. This isn't a person anyone should do business with, just do it on your own, and ignore whatever ignorant things this individual can come up with. In the mean time, if Lee could help me come up with his last screen name, I could come up with more of a profile, of which I know things are missing.
    Sorry for any misspellings in here. I am done with you, and I am determined that you will never make another post on a board without some one contesting. You are a piece of shit, You give everyone a bad name, and as far as I am concerned and have anything to do with, you are done. You wanted to take up for brian, be him.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Sorry for any misspellings in here. I am done with you, and I am determined that you will never make another post on a board without some one contesting. You are a piece of shit, You give everyone a bad name, and as far as I am concerned and have anything to do with, you are done. You wanted to take up for brian, be him.
    Come on people, put a stop to this fucking scammer. End it all, guys, its better than this fuck up.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Think big. Shoot hard.
    I just find it amazing that he works for a content provider.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy View Post
    I just find it amazing that he works for a content provider.
    Don't worry, he will have issues with them. I am surprised it has lasted this long.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

I am trying to make a good drama thread here. LOL... Did I do a decent job? I am trying to out someone who gives every single one of us a bad name, and just one person replys?
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Making Pain Pay!
    Sorry Dean,

I was going to say something, but my momma always taught me if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. I guess it has stuck.

All I can say is this: He has been very nice to me on a personal level, via emails and PM's (from a long time ago.) We have never met face to face, nor have I ever done business with him.

From watching his posts, replies, over-reactions, etc. I can tell that he is not someone I would want to do business with...and I think others can too.

It is easy to spot a flake, a poser, an asshole, etc. if you just take the time to watch the boards and read.

Not sure what prompted your thread, but you must have reasons. On one hand, your thread could serve as a warning to new members of the board about stuff that has happened in the past. On the other hand, it kind of makes you look like a nut.
    :glasses:

I like you, and I like reading your posts. Even this one, as it brought to attention threads he made in the past that I missed. However, it only re-enforces my opinion of him, it does not make it...and it made me think a little less of you for calling him out in a public setting like this.

Granted, my opinion means nothing...but you wanted replies...so here you go.

My two cents.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Making Pain Pay!
    PS. Did you get the NutBucks pun? You look like a Nut? :donmike:
    Sorry, could not resist.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    Sorry Dean,

I was going to say something, but my momma always taught me if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. I guess it has stuck.

All I can say is this: He has been very nice to me on a personal level, via emails and PM's (from a long time ago.) We have never met face to face, nor have I ever done business with him.

From watching his posts, replies, over-reactions, etc. I can tell that he is not someone I would want to do business with...and I think others can too.

It is easy to spot a flake, a poser, an asshole, etc. if you just take the time to watch the boards and read.

Not sure what prompted your thread, but you must have reasons. On one hand, your thread could serve as a warning to new members of the board about stuff that has happened in the past. On the other hand, it kind of makes you look like a nut.
    :glasses:

I like you, and I like reading your posts. Even this one, as it brought to attention threads he made in the past that I missed. However, it only re-enforces my opinion of him, it does not make it...and it made me think a little less of you for calling him out in a public setting like this.

Granted, my opinion means nothing...but you wanted replies...so here you go.

My two cents.
    Nut? Me? Of course! LOL. My post was prompted by his replies in another thread on AdultRental.com. He has repeatedly went after and publicly thrown mud at numberous companies. My post is less of a warning, and more of a quit posting here kinda post. How long does everyone just sit by and let him slam companines for no good reason. Sure we can all see it, sure he is crazy on the boards, but someone at some point has to stand up and tell him to shut the fuck up. This is my shut the fuck up post. There have also been numerous times when I have gotten his wrath on the board for simply asking him to clarify statements he had contridicted himself on with 2257 as well as other issues.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Making Pain Pay!
    Nut? Me? Of course! LOL. My post was prompted by his replies in another thread on AdultRental.com. He has repeatedly went after and publicly thrown mud at numberous companies. My post is less of a warning, and more of a quit posting here kinda post. How long does everyone just sit by and let him slam companines for no good reason. Sure we can all see it, sure he is crazy on the boards, but someone at some point has to stand up and tell him to shut the fuck up. This is my shut the fuck up post. There have also been numerous times when I have gotten his wrath on the board for simply asking him to clarify statements he had contridicted himself on with 2257 as well as other issues.
    Given that context, your thread makes more sense. One of the things that I really like about this board as opposed to other boards is that Lee seems to run a fairly tight ship most of the time. Sure, some things slip by, but overall, at least the people that used to really annoy me are no longer here.

Maybe Sloan will read your thread, take heart, and amend his ways. Or maybe not. We can always hope that he will.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    I went and bought popcorn, got some drinks handy, so uh, where is the drama? :morning:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar

jim

Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman View Post
    I went and bought popcorn, got some drinks handy, so uh, where is the drama? :morning:
    I know damn it. I suck at the interwebs and making drama threads. LOL
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Maybe Sloan will read your thread, take heart, and amend his ways. Or maybe not. We can always hope that he will.

You know, I hadn't thought of that, but perhaps you are right. This thread was kinda a shut the fuck up thread, but perhaps it could serve as something else. A thread to reflect on how how he does things and handles things. In the past, in my view, and others, he has been a huge threat to not only the opinion of our industry, but also through his ways given people false information and put models in grave danger. To me, he is a huge threat to every single one of our lively hoods, but perhaps it is good that he posts here, so he can see the error of his ways, and make good. God knows there are tons of other producers out there that don't post anywhere, and take no advice from anyone.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

PS. Did you get the NutBucks pun? You look like a Nut? :donmike:
    Sorry, could not resist.
    HAHA, I got it! Too bad you didn't characterize it with having big balls and nut bucks. LOL
    ICQ# 200-385-093