Thread: Amateur Straight Guys affiliate program

Aaron Lawrence

Amateur Straight Guys affiliate program

Hi folks,

I was wondering if anyone else is a member of the ASG affiliate program ("Bonerbucks"). More particularly, what they're planning for the future.

I've been a member for several years now. Last year I received a message from their law firm saying that they were working toward paying off all their debts as part of their settlement with the IRS regardinga tax issue. The money they owed me was considered part of the debt.

Just a few days ago (and over a year later) I finally received payment along with a letter saying that no future payments would be made from their now-closed affiliate program.

Looking at their site though, their affiliate program is still up and running and accepting new members. Is anyone a member of their program and, more importantly, are you still being paid?

Thanks,

--Aaron

Boner Bucks is their new program. It appears they are handling affiliate tracking & payments themselves just as they did in the past.

Based on past experience, I personally do not trust these guys and have no interest in their new affiliate program.

They did finally pay me after I got their attention by outing them on the boards.

I may have considered promoting them again if only they had re-launched under CCBill or another third party program. Since they are again running their own program, I'm steering clear & would imagine others are too.

See this thread:
    http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=24787