I've been meaning to do this post for a while now and today I finally decided to do it. I just want to thank my host, Way 3 Hosting and Chris the owner. I hear all kinds of horror stories about hosting companies and I can tell you personally that they are true. Before Way 3 I had 2 different hosting companies, the first one was way over priced as was the second one. The service of the first one was terrible and the second one was pretty good. Then I went with Chris last year.

Chris at Way 3 has given me amazing service, well beyond the call of duty. He has worked with me on issues at all hours of the night when necessary, as it often is since I am located in Bangkok much of the time. Today he helped me fix a Wordpress problem that nobody could seem to fix and I didn't even ask him to. He's just an outstanding guy with a great company that is reasonably priced and very, very high in quality.

I see many posts about hosting, people looking for the cheapest hosting available, etc. You truly do get what you pay for or in this case, so much more then I was getting from people I was paying so much more.

Thanks Chris for everything you have done up to this point. I will be a client for a very long time.