Thread: Can anyone suggest a good tutorial for cPanel?

Making Pain Pay!

Can anyone suggest a good tutorial for cPanel?

Can anyone suggest a good book/website/reference/tutorial for cPanel? I am wanting to learn a lot more than I already know, and was wondering if there was anything out there.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Have you gone thru the tutorial in cPanel itself? most of the key features have some video tutorial on the 'how to do' stuff. I found them helpful, plus there is the overview tutorial... though you do need to know 'geek speak' I think. :morning:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Making Pain Pay!
    I didn't know there was one in there. I will have to go and take a look at it. Thanks. I figured that there was something somewhere! If ayone else has other suggestions I would be happy to hear them.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Gay is the new Black
    cPanel 5, cPanel 9, cPanel X?

A lot of servers still run the old cPanel - So I ask.
    Be Who You Are!

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    cPanel 5, cPanel 9, cPanel X?

A lot of servers still run the old cPanel - So I ask.
    Some have features that others don't as well, depending on the host. Using a ticket system with a good host I find much easier than Cpanel.

Whatever you do, don't try and add 100+ domains in Cpanel. Get your host to do it...
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. Epic Men's Avatar
    demodemo.com has alot of flash tutorials for all the major cp's out there including some for different cpanel skins.