Thread: How Many Guys Do You Think You Have Had Sex w/ That Are HIV+

Think big. Shoot hard.

How Many Guys Do You Think You Have Had Sex w/ That Are HIV+

In a previous thread asked the question, would you have sex with a guy that you knew was HIV+. I answered yes.

Based on statistics and the amount of guys that we have sex with. How many do you think we have sex with and don't know it?

I honestly can't give an answer, but I am sure that I have, either by them not knowing, lying, or no discussion.

Lloyd
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Honestly, I don't think anyone knows really. Based on statistics, I would say that I have probably had sex with a few people that were HIV+. I am still HIV-, I hope to remain that way, and I take precautions to stay that way.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Gay is the new Black
    I'm sure I have as well. A few times if you look at stats.
    Be Who You Are!

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Four that I know of. All four that told me they were HIV positive before we had sex.

I am still negative, and maybe it is the quality of condoms I use but I have never had one break.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Making Pain Pay!

At least one...

One that I know of. I ran into a one night stand guy a few months after we had hooked up. He told me he tested positive and I should go get tested. Which I did, the very next day. Luckily, I was negative in that, and all subsequent tests. I am ALWAYS safe, but you never know.

I am sure that there was more than one, I went through a major whore phase before I found my boyfriend and got fat. :groovy:
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Great thread! :bunny:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Getting your surfers off since 1997
    There have been a few that I almost had sex with and for some reason didn't. I found out later that they had HIV and didn't tell me. Kind of scary that they would have put there need for getting off before my life.

Why is it so difficult to be honest when you have a hard on?
    David
    Affiliate Manager
    http://www.boydollars.com
    AIM:FinelineDave
    (888)429-3837 TOLL FREE

Quote Originally Posted by fineline View Post

Why is it so difficult to be honest when you have a hard on?
    I don't think having a hardon has anything to do with it really. The people who are pos and know it, knew it before they got you in the sack and went out looking for fun knowing they weren't going to tell you.

Some people are disgusting and selfish, others aren't.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Xstr8guy
    I assume most of the men that I have had sex with are positive. I don't ask. It isn't going to change the fact that I always play safe(r).

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    I assume most of the men that I have had sex with are positive. I don't ask. It isn't going to change the fact that I always play safe(r).

Good for you. Every person should behave that way.

I shake my head in disbelief when I ask a person how they know the guy they had sex last night was neg and they said "Because I asked him!"

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansized View Post
    I shake my head in disbelief when I ask a person how they know the guy they had sex last night was neg and they said "Because I asked him!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    It isn't going to change the fact that I always play safe(r).
    Umm-Hum, Das-Right.
    Be Who You Are!

don't know and don't really care.

A few, I assume.. but not THAT many. I just pretend to be a slut but I'm really a tease.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

KMBucks
    I have no idea if I have or not. But I never, never never have unprotected sex.

It is however disturbing to know that some HIV+ people don't tell their potential sleeping partners or boyfriends about their condition. A friend of mine that lived in Denmark fell in love, they where together for two years until my friend found out he was infected. Turned out the boyfriend had been infected for 10 years and lied about having it.

Another close friend fell into the same trap with almost the same circumstances. He is from South America and is now financially dependent on his boyfriend that infected him because he would never be able to afford the medications. Could we not say this is one form of slavery?

Where I live, a man was charged with manslaughter after having sex multiple times with females knowing that he had HIV and did not inform his sexual partner or use any kind of protection.

Not to sound to negative; but even though being HIV+ has gotten allot easier in the west in the past decade, it is nowhere near to be curable.

PS. I'm a proud member of the NAF and a support them any way I can. (www.aids.is)

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    A bunch. I don't have a clue how many that are POZ I've had sex with and if I did I'd wouldn't mention the number cause then I'd be accused of being a slut, which probably isn't far from the truth.

But I've never not had sex with someone because he is POZ and I've never had sex with someone who is NEG without him knowing my status.

Bill