Thread: Sebastian Sloane

jockjason

Sebastian Sloane

I was a member to GWW up until a year ago. I left the visibility side of things and now I am back. :bow:
    I have worked with Sebastian Sloane on numerous occasions. You have to know the guy to understand him whether it be face to face or actually communicate with him.
    He's seen the forum Dean created. He's read it over and over and it has gotten to him and is really eating at him.
    Sebastian isn't the type of gentleman to go out and want to try and hurt someone. I've worked with him on many occasions. I've seen him angry as you say, I've seen him happy.
    I don't feel that he "attacked" anyone to hurt someone. I think he tries to explain things in a way that he may not be capable of which comes out to light the way you state.
    He really is a good guy. He's not out to hurt anyone.

Jase
    AmateurGayClub.com (coming soon)

sebastian has actually attacked several people on this board quite publically when they quoted things he had said previously. he said that he hadn't said those things - half of which he posted on this board - and accused people who quoted his own words of all sorts of stuff. he changed his story of what happened at his inspection even though news articles appeared about it, he indicated what we read was accurate.

jockjason
    I wasn't aware of all that, nor do I care. I was in receipt of an email that was sent to me containing the entire thread: SEBASTIAN SLOANE!!! IN HERE NOW!!!! DONT PUSS OUT!!!! So, I was just posting my experiences with him in the past and up to present.

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    You obviously haven't had him or his business associates attack your business, threaten to file fake DMCA's against you for something that you have never done. You have also never had him publicly slam your company. He hasn't publicly slammed mine, yet (though I am fully expecting it at any moment), but he has done it to several companies on several occasions. Glad you are posting, but I am sorry that it is on his behalf, perhaps you could use the search feature and read through some of the shit stirring he has done on this board. He dug his own grave, and for all I care, he can lay in it.

I didn't attack him, he attacked another company, and I simply set out to point out things he said (I quoted him directly, and linked to the source) to show people how he does business and that attacking companies is very much in his nature, I would even say at this point, it looks to be his business model.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Quote Originally Posted by jockjason View Post
    I wasn't aware of all that, nor do I care. I was in receipt of an email that was sent to me containing the entire thread: SEBASTIAN SLOANE!!! IN HERE NOW!!!! DONT PUSS OUT!!!! So, I was just posting my experiences with him in the past and up to present.
    I would say your experience is probably in the minority of people who have worked for him. And don't worry, when things go south in your business relationship, I am sure you can fully expect to get the wrath of Sebastian. I am not sure why anyone works for him. Models included.

Sebastian admitted on this very forum that he has had several models come to him after getting STD's on his set.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

jockjason
    I've read all of your quotes and your threads. I know about the STD Issue. I was the first he called. The model didn't catch it from his set. What occured in the situation was the model came to the shoot, Sebastian gives the models the choice to engage in either safe sex or bareback sex. He does inform them of the natures that could happen if they engage in bareback sex. The model chose to top another model in a mutual decision bareback. The model went to the health department 2 days after the filming ended. The model told the health dept. he had just been in the shoot. The model gave the health department JJ's contact info. The health department called. JJ called me histarical. The model did not in fact catch it from JJ's shoot. The model ended up discovering that he caught it from the model's lover 2-3 days thereafter.
    JJ and I have had a few falling outs. But I never experienced anything related to what your talking about. We went on our marry ways. Then came back and we worked things out.
    I did read a posting he put up about XTube and the free video blogs. I do understand his complaints there. Why should consumers pay when they can get it all free right there.
    I read the Adult Rental issue, and again, I understand that as well. Video previews are not good for a Video On Demand program.

I'm not here to fight with anyone. I'm not here to play the middle man. I haven't even been on this board for over a year.

I know after talking to JJ today, he isn't posting on here on here for a while.

Perhaps you should speak to JJ over an email, ICQ, AIM, Yahoo, whatever and talk to him one on one without bashing him of why he's done what he's done? Maybe you can work something out. That's always been my best outcome.

I know after talking to JJ today, he isn't posting on here on here for a while.

Perhaps you should speak to JJ over an email, ICQ, AIM, Yahoo, whatever and talk to him one on one without bashing him of why he's done what he's done? Maybe you can work something out. That's always been my best outcome.
    I have no desire at all, even in the darkest pits of hell to ever speak to him. IMO at best he is a clueless compulsive liar.

As far as him not posting here, good, I hope he never posts here again, and I think if you ask around, most people on this board will agree with me.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

I know after talking to JJ today
    Perhaps while you are talking to him, you can ask him to get Nickbaer (who is in business with JJ) in here to clarify the reasons for him threatening me on IM yesterday.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

jockjason
    nah dean, Ive read through your postings. I see why JJ has "attacked" you. Must be nice to be on the boards all of the time and not have to do work.
    I can understand that you may have problems with him, not everyone can get along. But you just attacking him on these threads just gives me reasons to not like you. If you were man enough you would speak to him out of the public appearances. That's just childish.
    I also read through where he cussed at BassChick and that I can understand as well because she jumped in a thread, posted, the topic was about something totally different and he told her to read before she posted.
    I have also read things on gaymainstreet.com where JJ was absolutely 100% nice to everyone, everyone jumped on him for no reason at all. So after reading everything and taken what you had said about him into perspective, I see why he's said what he has about you and to you. So I'm sorry, I am not taking anyone's side.

nah dean, Ive read through your postings. I see why JJ has "attacked" you. Must be nice to be on the boards all of the time and not have to do work.
    I can understand that you may have problems with him, not everyone can get along. But you just attacking him on these threads just gives me reasons to not like you. If you were man enough you would speak to him out of the public appearances. That's just childish.
    I also read through where he cussed at BassChick and that I can understand as well because she jumped in a thread, posted, the topic was about something totally different and he told her to read before she posted.
    I have also read things on gaymainstreet.com where JJ was absolutely 100% nice to everyone, everyone jumped on him for no reason at all. So after reading everything and taken what you had said about him into perspective, I see why he's said what he has about you and to you. So I'm sorry, I am not taking anyone's side.
    You are taking his side, you start posting on this board, and every single post is defending Sebastian, how is that not taking a side?

So you see how much he has attacked people, now look through my posts, I have never attacked anyone, with the exception of Sebastian, and if you look at my posts, I didn't even attack him, I posted facts. Obviously something he can not dispute as he has not even tried. (though it is pretty hard to dispute facts)

You see why he attacked me? So you defend this. Well you can rest assured, that if either him or nick ever post on this board, or any other board again, every single thread that they post, will have a link to the thread about the DMCA, so sooner or later, they will have to defend that someone, as I am not going to let it die. Hopefully we won't have to deal with that, and they just won't post here again.

Sebastian is scum in this industry. 2c

Also if I may add, you defending someone who threatens to file false legal documents against me and my company in an attempt to get my credit card processing revoked speaks volumes to your own character.
    ICQ# 200-385-093