AWMOpen 2008, an international webmaster event held for the 6th time, kicks off on March 12th 2008, in Pattaya, Thailand, in the Amari Orchid hotel on 9AM!

I officially announce that those willing to plunge into our event's ocean of information filled with blazing fun opportunities and high-energy communication for 3 great days are now welcome to register.

Just like before, all the information you may need is available at the official site of AWMOpen 2008. If you still find something unclear and worth asking about, feel free to contact our manager via IСQ 27786529. He will be happy to give all the details.

I'll list the answers to most frequently asked questions concerning AWMOpen in this thread:

 Where will AWMOpen 2008 take place?
 AWMOpen 2008 will take place in Thailand, in the city of Pattaya.

 In what hotel will the conference take place?
 Everything will happen in Amari Orchid.

 What are the starting and ending dates?
 The event will last from 12th to 14th March, 2008.

 What is the participant fee this year?
 The fee remains the same as in previous year, which is 370 Euro before Feb 25 and 420 Euro after Feb 25.

This is about it for now. I'll add new popular questions to this FAQ if they emerge.

See you in spicy Asia!
As usual, it is going to be exciting, enjoyable, and unforgettable.

Sincerely yours,
Alex Xe.

P.S. If you want to become an AWMOpen 2008 sponsor, reach us by e-mail support@awmopen.com or ICQ 27786529.
You can use these contact details to inquire about ad placement in the 6th issue of AWMopen Magazine dated for the event.