Thread: Starting up a website

How long have you been gay?

Starting up a website

:broccoli: :broccoli: Hello Everyone!

I'm sorry if this question has been answered some where else but any help and advice is much appreciated.
    I am new to all this and I want to start my own website, I think I've covered alot of the basics like finding a host and working out my design and stuff. Does anyone have an idea of how much content you should have before you open your site?
    I'm going for quite a niche market I guess as it all going to be 3D comics and animation, a bit like gay3dworld.com and Joe Phillips work I guess.
    I have already been producing bits for other people and I thought it was time to cut out the middle men I guess
    If any of you have experience in this area any advice would always be appreciated.
    Thank you!

Roger MGC
    Please contact me on my ICQ we can discuss a few things.

MistresMichelle
    Well, I started my site out as paysite by accident, i started with a free site. Then when enough bandwith started to be used where i was having to start buying it I decided If I had to pay so do people using the bandwith

Thats when I got hooked up with GlobalMalePass and I have used them for years and made a pretty penny.

Nothing gets a website started like being free, get some word of mouth out there, then when it gets off the ground change it over to pay.

just my personal experience

How long have you been gay?
    Hi Mistress Michelle,

Thanks for your message, thats some really good advice. That way I can see if people are interested are not without it costing me too much.