Thread: Paysite Owners - How Often Are You Updating These Days?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Paysite Owners - How Often Are You Updating These Days?

I was curious to find out how often any of you paysite owners are updating your members areas these days, are you doing daily, weekly, monthly updates?

Right now on Condom Cash we're updating every 48 hours and im not really seeing any significant increase in retention over updating the members areas weekly so im considering changing back to weekly updates.

Did you notice any increase in retention if you updated your members areas more often?

Regards,

Lee

We update both sites, www.collegeboyslive.com and www.collegeboyslivetampa.com every day. New videos are posted daily and members have the ability to post videos THEMSELVES of action they have caught happening in the houses. The boys also update their daily "happenings" with a brief synopsis of their plans for each day. There is also a gossip column for each site to catch members up on the latest dramas as they unfold!
    The members REALLY enjoy the daily updates, as is to be expected.
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Marketing Director-Orlando
    Collegeboyslive.com
    AIM: cbl chaz Orlando
    E-Mail: chaz@collegeboyslive.com

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    Twice each week. One new video (17-20 min) and one image gallery.

Think big. Shoot hard.
    We update twice a week. Thursday has a solo video and Sunday has a hardcore. Our members are VERY vocal and let us know if they like it or not. If we missed an update all hell would break loose.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

On Fratmen.TV -

We post a full-length movie once every week along with a full still photo set (We dont' use screen shots).

We have 5 live shows every week. (unless it's a holiday or there's some other reason we can't have the show)

This is where it gets nebulous... I add behind-the-scenes video to the blog often but not regularly. When we're on shoots I get as much as I can and then I add it slowly but sometimes i'll post twice a week and sometimes I won't post for two weeks if I don't have anything worth posting.

We update the live show archives maybe once every other week.

On Fratpad.com -

There are about 20 hours of video live every day. Archives are updated every night. We add video to the "screening room*" as we get it. I'll put together collections of stuff and when it feels like a complete "movie" that clocks in at about 90 minutes, we'll add it. Since it's really just an extra and not a real part of the site, it's sporadic but members understand that.

*(that's video that the guys shoot themselves which can include stuff that happens on camera but often is stuff they shoot out on the town or on vacation or while doing things like going to a batting cage or camping or playing on the beach)
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.