Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iPhone

Duggy

iPhone

Hey Boys,

Lee [neither illustrious nor Mr. Windsor apparently] said this forum is good for all sorts of stuff, so I'm using it to the max.

I'm just wondering if any of you guys have iPhones? I'm thinking about getting one soon but I want some advice from some from some internet savvy people like yourselves.

Let me know

xx,

Duggy

Getting your surfers off since 1997
    Quote Originally Posted by Duggy View Post
    Hey Boys,

Lee [neither illustrious nor Mr. Windsor apparently] said this forum is good for all sorts of stuff, so I'm using it to the max.

I'm just wondering if any of you guys have iPhones? I'm thinking about getting one soon but I want some advice from some from some internet savvy people like yourselves.

Let me know

xx,

Duggy
    LOVE IT...LOVE IT.. LOVE IT... I just got the 16gb one. AMAZING! It has over 2000 apps. It has really allowed me to become organized. I could spend all day writing about it.... Just go get one!

David
    David
    Affiliate Manager
    http://www.boydollars.com
    AIM:FinelineDave
    (888)429-3837 TOLL FREE

Duggy
    Quote Originally Posted by fineline View Post
    LOVE IT...LOVE IT.. LOVE IT... I just got the 16gb one. AMAZING! It has over 2000 apps. It has really allowed me to become organized. I could spend all day writing about it.... Just go get one!

David
    HAHA Thanks Dave!

P.S. You're a total babe.

xx,

Duggy

HAHA Thanks Dave!

P.S. You're a total babe.

xx,

Duggy
    No seriously you dont understand! it's amazing! my boyfriend is getting pissed cuz i play with my iphone more than him. hmmmm is that cheating?
    David
    Affiliate Manager
    (888)429-3837 TOLL FREE

Duggy

:p

Quote Originally Posted by fineline View Post
    No seriously you dont understand! it's amazing! my boyfriend is getting pissed cuz i play with my iphone more than him. hmmmm is that cheating?
    If the iPhone gives you sexual pleasure somehow, which I'm sure it probably can, then YES sir it is cheating.

Otherwise, no, your boyfriend can sleep well at night.

Xo,

Duggy

If the iPhone gives you sexual pleasure somehow, which I'm sure it probably can, then YES sir it is cheating.

Otherwise, no, your boyfriend can sleep well at night.

Xo,

Duggy

hmmmmm... it gives me pretty good pleasure!!! I haven't found the correct apps to get me off.. but, im sure there is an attachment somewhere!

Here are a few things that it can do: Keep you organized, amazing calendar, make chocolate cake, clean the house, do the laundry and it can take pictures and has a phone too.

Oh yeah... Did i mention.... I LOVE IT!
    David
    Affiliate Manager
    (888)429-3837 TOLL FREE

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    I wouldn't give mine up. Movies on the plane, great aps and I never ever miss a deadline or appointment anymore. I used to carry three things that I have replaced with this one. Love it so much we are launching our iphone version of our site soon.

Editor in Chief, QueerClick
    I absolutely love mine, however for email use, my Blackberry is sorely missed. The iPhone just can't compete on the email front, however it kicks ass in every other way (maps, web browsing, photos, calendaring, visual voicemail!! and especially media/iPod).

I'm sure Apple will continue to improve the email functionality, but for now, if you're an email junkie, you might be disappointed.

I can't remember who coined the term "nerdgasm"... most appropriate with the iPhone, one of the most beautifully designed and functional devices I've ever seen. Even better than the vibrating luminescent butt plug !

If the iPhone gives you sexual pleasure somehow, ...

Duggy
    Quote Originally Posted by krunnch View Post
    I can't remember who coined the term "nerdgasm"... most appropriate with the iPhone, one of the most beautifully designed and functional devices I've ever seen. Even better than the vibrating luminescent butt plug !

AMAZING.

xx,

Dugggy

Yeah, I love mine. I'm a big fan of Apple but it really is just what I wanted and needed.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. Epic Men's Avatar
    I just got mine yesterday.

I would wait for the 3G capable iphones, witch should be comming out this year, AT&T Edge network is kinda slow.

Xstr8guy
    When are they going to sell games for the damned thing?! I'm dying to play poker in the bathtub.

My iPhone has made me more productive. Not that I'm using the iPhone for work or anything. But I don't do my non-work surfing on my computer anymore. I'll surf political blogs, gossip sites, etc. when I'm away from the computer, when I'm lying in bed, taking a bath or sitting on the... um... er... you know.

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. Epic Men's Avatar
    You can actually Jailbreak (search google for jailbreak iphone) your iphone and install apps (games, programs, ect.) on it.

I was reasearching on the net, and found where I can install an SSH client on my iphone so I can reboot my server remotely or execute shell commands, . Handy if the firewall blocks your home IP or get locked out.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Men View Post
    You can actually Jailbreak (search google for jailbreak iphone) your iphone and install apps (games, programs, ect.) on it.

I was reasearching and found where I can install an SSH client on my iphone so I can reboot my server remotely or execute shell commands, . Handy if the firewall blocks your home IP.
    I also heard that is a great way to turn your iPhone into a brick if you update the iPhone software. I prefer to wait.