Thread: Do You 'Wake' For A Certain TimeZone?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Do You 'Wake' For A Certain TimeZone?

For example, if you do a lot of business in the UK, do you try to wake so that your timing is on the same schedule as GMT?

If you do a lot of work with West-Coast companies in the US, and you live on the East-Coast, do you wake a little later so that your day starts at the same time as those you do business with?

Im not really sure why but for the last few weeks i seem to be waking up earlier and earlier, i used to be able to work all through the night but right now im lucky if i can make it past 10pm

Regards,

Lee

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    I wake at a certain time , not sure about who's zone , I must now start my 3 mile walk through the "cursed earth" - judge dredd ( interpreted: your probably doing more buisness which is why your getting up earlier to keep ahead. ) :morning:

jim

p.s ~ everyone have a great day!

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    I stay awake for the European crowd... I am not a morning type person. As for those on the East, eh, I'd rather sleep in than wake up early just to natter with those freezing, chilled icicles over on the East...

I find by staying up later, I get the morning crowd in Europe, and the mid afternoon down under crowd, so best of both for me. Besides there are cute boy commercials on late at night here.. :morning:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Think big. Shoot hard.
    UGH! Since I now work for a UK company, I try and get up early.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    If I'm working with designers and programmers in India or the Phillipines, I'll usually stay somewhat on their schedule, though recently I've been trying to get away from vampire hours and stay on a more normal schedule.