Thread: Anyone know who runs gaytube.com?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Anyone know who runs gaytube.com?

I'm trying to contact them to remove a video of ours but there's no contact info on their site.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Thank you, Lee. I had seen that but since their site had no contact info I wasn't going to hold my breath for anyone at that email address to get back to me. I was hoping to find an email or ICQ from someone who was actually in contact with them.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

With all the obviously stolen content on that site lets hope that someone who is actually in contact with them can give us more definitive contact info :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    Thank you, Lee. I had seen that but since their site had no contact info I wasn't going to hold my breath for anyone at that email address to get back to me. I was hoping to find an email or ICQ from someone who was actually in contact with them.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. Titanmen's Avatar
    And of course without any of the required 2257 labeling on anything! Even though the 6th circuit struck down some of the secondary producer requirements of 2257, they did not strike down the original labeling requirements. In fact the judge specifically said:

"Selling, transferring or offering to sell or transfer any material, such as a book or magazine, which includes a depiction of actual sexually explicit conduct without the disclosure statement, with certain exceptions, is a violation of the statute…"

In other words if you are distributing or displaying adult content you have to ensure the content is properly labeled with the 2257 compliance statement. You are not required to check to make sure it is correct, but you do have to make sure the content is labeled as per the law.

In addition according to Greg Piccionelli in an Xbiz article:
    "Many webmasters were not, and many still are not, aware that the statute was amended by Congress to now require that a 2257 compliance statement be affixed to every page of a website that contains 2257 material (see 18 U.S.C. §2257(e)(1)). This change in the law supersedes the Justice Department regulation specifying that such a statement, or a hyperlink to it, was required on "the homepage, any known major entry points or principal URL (including the principal URL of a sub-domain)" (see 75 CFR 75.8(d)). "

So this site and many others like it are clearly in violation of existing 2257 labeling laws.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    DMCA their host, that will get the problem taken care of

Regards,

Lee