Thread: What's the best sort of content to buy?

Duggy

What's the best sort of content to buy?

Licensed images, licensed movies, plugging feeds, stories, et cetera. Have you folks noticed one certain type of content being popular these day? Do you all have any urls to stores or feed providers where I can check out some content for our members' areas??

Thanks for all your help boys

xx,

Duggy

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    we have about 40 solo scenes up at the moment in our pre-launch CockyMedia.com site. Most everything up there now is semi-exclusive, but if you're looking for nonexclusive and you like anything up there, let us know, we might have some stuff that would work for you

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Check out my old blog -http://gaywebmastering.com/

Under the content section, all the providers listed there have some gay stuff. Sometimes those straight companies have some REAL good gay stuff.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

Duggy
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    we have about 40 solo scenes up at the moment in our pre-launch CockyMedia.com site. Most everything up there now is semi-exclusive, but if you're looking for nonexclusive and you like anything up there, let us know, we might have some stuff that would work for you
    Why thank you, I will definitely be perusing your stuff today

xx,

Duggy