Thread: Duggy Needs Ideas For Paysites

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Duggy Needs Ideas For Paysites

Over the past few days Duggy has been putting together a bunch of sites based on under-served niches that have been discussed on GWW over the past couple of years and he has finally run out of suggestions for new site concepts.

That being said, if you folks have any suggestions on niches that you think would work well, with content that is readily available, please feel free to post them in this thread so he can continue working with and testing the niches out before finally launching the sites in a few months time.

Right now he has about 15 sites awaiting Visa approval that he is going to be looking to find beta testers for but, whilst he is waiting on Visa, he'd like to be building more sites.

So, what niches do you folks want to see paysites for?

Regards,

Lee

bald guys

guys with long hair

guys over 45

small cocks

oiled up guys

ugly and average guys

bikers

guys wearing spandex

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Over the past few days Duggy has been putting together a bunch of sites based on under-served niches that have been discussed on GWW over the past couple of years and he has finally run out of suggestions for new site concepts.

That being said, if you folks have any suggestions on niches that you think would work well, with content that is readily available, please feel free to post them in this thread so he can continue working with and testing the niches out before finally launching the sites in a few months time.

Right now he has about 15 sites awaiting Visa approval that he is going to be looking to find beta testers for but, whilst he is waiting on Visa, he'd like to be building more sites.

So, what niches do you folks want to see paysites for?

Regards,

Lee

Hmm..basically you are asking then for ideas on how you can make more money on ideas we may have that would work?

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Short guys and a good underwear site
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Add to that list voyeur and if you are interested I know where you can get some damn good voyeur dvds.
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy View Post
    Add to that list voyeur and if you are interested I know where you can get some damn good voyeur dvds.
    could you pm me that,lloyd,please
    :-D

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    could you pm me that,lloyd,please
    PM sent.

Duggy
    Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy View Post
    Short guys and a good underwear site
    I Like how you think

xx,

Duggy

Duggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansized View Post
    Hmm..basically you are asking then for ideas on how you can make more money on ideas we may have that would work?
    I like his face

xx,

Duggy