Thread: New Asian Content - New IP-TV Channels

SebSloPro

New Asian Content - New IP-TV Channels

World Wide Feeds Spices Things Up with New Content Channels

GLENDALE, Ca - Adult content feed provider World Wide Feeds (www.WorldWideFeeds.com) is bursting with exciting new developments - the introduction of a new channel with niche content “Gay Asian Twink” and an alliance with international studio partner Island Caprice Studios. These latest WWF announcements come on the heels of news regarding the anticipated release of WorldWideFeeds.com Version 3.0, which will provide an even greater spectrum of feed channels.

With the addition of Gay Asian Twink, WorldWideFeeds.com now counts 9 gay IP-TV channels in their library. The best gay amateur Asian talent has been scoured from around the globe, making Gay Asian Twink a truly intense Internet experience. WWF’s new studio partner Island Caprice Studios brings greater international flair to WWF with exclusive content only available to WWF webmasters. The action is spicy and hot, with fresh amateur scenes that originate from Thailand and throughout Asia.

“WorldWideFeeds.com is known for their cutting edge IP-TV streaming technology to deliver content to webmasters” said Barry Thomas, Owner of Island Caprice Studios. “Our content provides an array of fresh new performers in the gay community, so we know our new partnership with WWF creates the opportunity to best deliver this exclusive content to webmasters.”

“By adding Island Caprice Studios to WWF’s already extensive library of studio feeds, we have accomplished delivering fresh gay content to give more variety to our webmasters,” said Raffi Vartanian, CEO and Founder for World Wide Feeds. “We are pleased to have Island Caprice Studios onboard at WWF to provide this new exclusive content in a non-saturated niche.”

With WWF’s existing 38 straight and 9 gay IP-TV channels, they are eagerly anticipating the release of WorldWideFeeds.com Version 3.0, which will add to their studio feeds dramatically, bringing them to over 90 straight and over 20 gay studio feeds. To further enhance the consumer experience, WorldWideFeeds.com Version 3.0 creates the quintessential user-friendly navigation environment. Version 3.0 will feature Adult DVD Feeds, Studio Series Feeds and Photo Feeds, 3 new feeds programs that enable users to expand their online searches by movie title, performer, niche, scene and more.

WorldWideFeeds.com Version 3.0 - the truly innovative streaming video operating system - is breaking on the scene soon and can be found at www.WorldWideFeeds.com.

If your interested in knowing more, you can look for me on ICQ: 252-744-225

do you have any new gay asian DVD content? I have enough feeds to feed my crowd, but I am really interested in new gay asian DVD content.

SebSloPro
    I sent you a PM :luke: