Thread: Will Today Be Good For Sales?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Will Today Be Good For Sales?

I seem to recall that Valentines Day last year was a little better than average for new memberships, i wondered if you folks thought today would be better or worse than last year for sales based on the current state of economics?

Im actually hoping we'll see a good day on Condom Cash as the last couple of days seem to have been below average sales wise.

Your thoughts, do you think Valentines Day will help or hinder sales?

Regards,

Lee

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Today is kicking some serious butt.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    The worst day in the past 24 months. Yet our traffic has been typical. Very strange indeed.

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar
    very poor sales day for us.

Salvandorum paucitas, damnandorum multitudo mistermee's Avatar

Sad

A lackluster day in a lackluster month. I think all the talking about economic gloom and doom is beginning to have a negative effect on our so-called "recession-proof" industry. It certainly appears so for us
    "Wake up, Norma, you'd be killing yourself to an empty room!"

Well said. Other site owners ( a couple of which are major site owners) I talk to privately echo the same sentiments.

Quote Originally Posted by mistermee View Post
    A lackluster day in a lackluster month. I think all the talking about economic gloom and doom is beginning to have a negative effect on our so-called "recession-proof" industry. It certainly appears so for us
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar
    I don't think any industry is recession-proof. I think we may not get hit as hard as say retail but it is effecting everyone to a point.