Thread: Streaming?

skycladjake

Streaming?

I am looking into adding live webcast from our site. I am looking at Abelcam because it supports multiple cams and is not that expensive.
    Anyone have luck with abelcam or have any suggestions on software. We are not hosting ourselves but I do now our hosting service does allow for streaming.
    Thanks
    Sky

How long have you been gay?
    Hello Skycladjake,

I would certainly like the opportunity to discuss what Caro.Net could offer you in the way of streaming solutions. Just to mention a few, we are currently handle the streaming for BUBBARAW.com and a growing number of the CBS affiliated radio stations around the country.

Hit me up directly and lets discuss the options we can put in place based upon your specifications. We have an awesome engineer in charge of our streaming department and I can set up a bit of time with him if you would like to hear his recommendations.

You may also want to take a look at our most recent specials which can be seen at Valentines Special
    Mark M, 727-433-0745
    MMemmer@CaroHosting.com Support is everything!
    ICQ# 40467849, AIM MMemmer333

2Much Internet Services 2MuchKedra's Avatar
    Hi Sky!

I would love to help out with adding streaming to your site. Have a look at what we have to offer and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Great to meet you!
    Kedra
    2Much Kedra
    Sales,Performer Training & Customer Support
    2Much Internet Services Inc