Thread: Ugly Models

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

Ugly Models

I am I the only one who is amazed at studios that actually shoot ugly models? I mean, yes, certainly there can be variety but just BUTT ugly???

Come on!

Perhaps I live in my own little world?

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

Xstr8guy
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I find ALL twinks absolutely hideous. But I'm obviously in the vast minority with that opinion.

True...but in some cases you have to ask "are these motherfuckers BLIND"!

DAMN

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!

we used to make bank on ugly girls. of course, that was on a specifically ugly girl site...

Well, I guess that is why I still love this industry. Even after 12 years in the game I can still be surprised!

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!

jaycar
    im amazed by what someone thinks is hot...but its their call. We make mainly exclusive videos for sites and they generally ok the models before hand. Someone I think is really hot and suitable isnt always what they are looking for and they know their audience so I dont argue with them. I guess its true when they say beauty comes in a lot of different forms...or did I just make that up?? :bow:

Cheers

Sometimes their inner sexuality is very high and they not afraid to show it... And also for me there is no ABSOLUTELY ugly twinks, most of them are just good or normal, I mean appearance.

So we try to buy content with good looking models or with exciting action.

Duggy
    I agree with beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I find a lot of the stuff I see online quite horrible but I know that there's some dude out there totally beating off to it. I guess that's what keeps everyone out there getting layed.

"That which submits is not always weak" Kushiel's Avatar

Beauty?

We have quite a few fetishists here at the office (go figure), and we have our Kinky-social-networking-site SocialKink.com, so we're pretty familiar with the concept that, 'there's a person for every fetish, and a fetish for every person.'

I think this holds doubly true for -who- people find attractive, not just -what- they find lies within the purview of their fantasy.

While some people are attracted to the Paris Hiltons or Zac Efrons of the world, there are just as many people who get off to the Ugly Bettys or Dustin Diamonds.
    "All things in moderation... even moderation itself.." B.F.

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. RiotRacer's Avatar
    In my experience, the "ugly models" usually are the ones that do the nastiest stuff.

Although, I've shot models that look smokin' hot in person but the camera just doesn't capture it.

WegCash Robert

Lol

I've seen some nastttyyyy crackhead models in my biz years!! Some are straight up scary! zombie looking !