Thread: McCain's First wife

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar

McCain's First wife

I was just flipping through GQ this morning and found a story (I didn't know GQ even HAD stories) about the presidential candidate's wives.

GQ reported that McCain's first wife, who took care of their kids while he was away at prison camp, had a near-fatal disabling car accident, and after that the new torch bearer for family values, Sen. McCain, LEFT his wife for a 25 year old blonde babe, who also happened to be very very wealthy. He married the blonde heiress in 1980. He divorced his first wife in 1980.

I don't really care if a guy has 1 wife or 100. I do care if another republican nominates the next 3 or 4 US Supreme Court justices, so I really want a Democrat to win the presidency this fall. This matter about the republican nominee abandoning his first wife will probably not sit well with many of the fundamentalist christian wackos that republicans have been counting on to bring home the votes. Right wingers are already skeptical of McCain so this seems to be a good thing if you are like me and want to see a Democrat in the White House.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Camper than a row of tents
    Speaking of this, is it just me or is his current wife the scariest thing you've ever seen? I think I'll start producing the Halloween masks in her likeness now!

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by sc32803 View Post
    Speaking of this, is it just me or is his current wife the scariest thing you've ever seen? I think I'll start producing the Halloween masks in her likeness now!
    Damn you took my idea.

His current wife, as sweet as her soul is, looks like whitie X 10

I don't think they quite realize how old they are, how much they look like cadavers, and what old school ideals they represent.

When obama is next to McCain, the nation will see that times have changed, that a new generation has taken power. :king:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Camper than a row of tents
    God I hope so, but all it will take is one terrorist attack in the U.S. between now and November for people to flock to McCain like sheep.

But back to McCain's current wife, I'm sure she's a nice person but her face scares me. Is it Botox? A facelift too many? Posession by an evil spirit? Having sex with McCain?