Thread: Anyone Know Of A Script That Will Do This?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Anyone Know Of A Script That Will Do This?

Im looking for a script that will go through my webalizer stats and compile a list of all keywords used by SE traffic in to a single file that can be copied or pasted in to other scripts and files.

Does anyone know of a script that will do this?

It doesnt have to be in 'real-time' instead id like to give the script a date range, say the last 3 years, and it will just grab all relevent SE keyword data from my existing server stats and compile that info in to a much more readable format.

Regards,

Lee

I bet Mariano could make that
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    1) He's use Firefox and highlight the cells by clicking CTRL+click&drag the cells of the table

Then he'd open editplus (or notepad.exe) and paste that in there... He'd repeat it until date is reached

Then he'd sort the content of the file and eliminate duplicate lines...

OR

2) He'd be so fuck lazy to write some code which extracts the search queries when a user comes from one of the searchengines and writes the keyword|searchengine|language|date|URL|FileFound
    to a file like

gayboysex|google|en|2007-02-05|http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=gayboysex&btng=google+search&meta=|/gay/gayboysex.html

Thereby collecting 26k keywords which he'd then use to... well... I'd have to kill y'all for what's next... some I showed to a few (textgen)

DONE
    :-D

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Besides: I'm kinda busy putting something together like a wiki, automating some blogs (anybody have a script to auto-install wordpress?), collecting keywords (have some for me) and another non-adult biz I'd like to try

oh, and word domination of course
    :-D