5 55.56%
  • Gurl , get it together... no

4 44.44%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AEBN VERS Darren Austin

Darren Austin

AEBN VERS Darren Austin

Ok , I need help.

Over the weekend I grew a gotee and no one here at AEBN likes it, there are a few people who do Cynthia HATES it.
    Well I want to knwo what you guys think , I am trying to work on getting a pic to post, but for now , do you think that I should grow a gotee and then get a crew cut?

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Darren,

This is just a personal preference but as a general rule, I am not a fan of facial hair. As for a crew cut, I think your hair looks great just as it is. Lots of style without being too fussy, My personal feeling is don't tamper with perfection!
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

Cyndelite
    Hi Darren!

Goatee's make you look younger, you have a beautiful young face as it is, I say "naw" but not like it's permenant or anything Hell, have fun with it!

:fracais:

Darren Austin
    Man oh Man

Ok , here is the look I am going for , look at this pic of Justin Timberlake

Darren Austin
    FOCUS ON THE FACE , THAT is what I am talking about! ol

TheLegacy
    hey.. you have to stop calling it a goatie and regain its original purpose - French Tickler

TopBucks_Juan
    I think there is no need for any facial hair on you Darren. Not that it wouldn't look good, but you have flawless facial features and skin and I think if you go with facial hair, you could take away from your whole look. Which is your trademark.

Darren Austin
    Originally posted by TheLegacy
    hey.. you have to stop calling it a goatie and regain its original purpose - French Tickler

I have no one to tickle

TheLegacy
    Originally posted by Darren Austin
    I have no one to tickle
    How many members are on this board?? Just look out your window hun - you have many options and guys who would give their left nut (*some have) just to be with you

quick count - how many of you guys out there would die to be with Darren Austin??!!!?? See!! See!!!

MacDaddy
    I wanna see a pic? I think that pic of Justin is too tough for you. But I'd like to see it anyway.

Darren Austin
    Originally posted by TheLegacy
    How many members are on this board?? Just look out your window hun - you have many options and guys who would give their left nut (*some have) just to be with you

quick count - how many of you guys out there would die to be with Darren Austin??!!!?? See!! See!!!

I like how you said (Some have) hmmmmmmmmmmm

for 599.00 you can too, LMAO just kidding .
    I am trying to get a pic of me on this board

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Darren,

I can't imagine you with a goatee, babe. I need a pic to decide.

I don't think a crew cut would do you any justice, though. As far as I'm concerned your bone structure and features are not meant for a crew cut.

Hugs,
    GA

Macho 411
    let see the new studly look so we can vote!!!! :fracais:

Ounique
    you really need to post a pic of you with a goatee

and as much as I'm hot for shaved heads and buzz cuts, I think you are too adorable to pull that off. it would give you a harder edge but you don't really need that.

Scott

Do it

SHave it . grow it.........pluck it......do whatever u feel like doing to make a change.................I support ya! I support Justin too....even though he is a big pussy for never sticking up for Janet Jackson..................