Thread: Phoenix Forum Golf...

Making Pain Pay!

Phoenix Forum Golf...

Anyone know anything about the forum golf tournament the day before the forum starts? Matt and I would love to play but we kind of suck. Has anyone played in it before? Is it only for good golfers or can semi-good to suckie people play as well? Is it invite only? etc.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks.

- Michael
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Making Pain Pay!

Bump..

I sent an email to info2008@thephoenixforum.com three days ago about how to play, and still have not heard back from anyone. I guess they are busy.

If anyone wants to play golf while you are there, hit me up. I will still try to get into the official tournament, but if I never hear back from them, I will start my own!

All levels welcome. Matt and I totally suck at golf, but we like to get drunk and drive the cart around pretending to play. We would like two more people so we can have a foursome at a local course. (And no, not in a sexual way, unless you want to.) :evil:
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip: