Thread: I early voted today

desslock

I early voted today

Glad to get that out of the way. I have a feeling that the polls will be busy on election day.

Steve

Ron Paul is proud of you :king:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Making Pain Pay!
    Hillary or Obama? :develish:
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

How long have you been gay?
    McCain or Huckleberry Hound?

desslock
    Duh... I voted for John McCain in the GOP primary... no secret there.

Funny you say that Squirt. Ron Paul has just gotten so weird over the years. You know, he may lose his congressional seat too. He has a primary opponent, and polls show Ron Paul in a tight race. Obviously his constituents grew tired of him showboating all over the country, instead of representing them in Congress.

I consider myself a philosophical libertarian and all - but Ron Paul's campaign just because this campaign for crackpots. If you ever watch the CSPAN morning call in show, there would be call after call of Ron Paul supporters gushing on and on about either 9/11 conspiracy theories, conspiracies of crafting a one world nation out of the United States, Canada and Mexico ... or they would rail against illegal immigration, which is the ugliest debate going on in the GOP right now. It was as if Ron Paul became this empty vessel, into which anyone would look into and see whatever it was they wanted.

Today's news says that people are early voting in Austin this time at record levels. Of course, Clinton and Obama are in town tonight for the CNN debate at the University of Texas. This primary election on March 2 may be the Alamo for her.

Steve