National A-1 Internet, the parent company of leading VOD site HotMovies.com, announced today that it has entered into an exclusive distribution partnership with the classic adult film studio, Command Cinema Corp. Acclaimed adult film and video director Cecil Howard will release 12 rare movies from his Command Cinema library on HotMovies.com over the coming months.

After keeping his extensive collection under lock and key for two decades, Howard released two of his award-winning movies, Babylon Pink and Neon Nights, on DVD in 2005. He struck his original VOD arrangement with National A-1 shortly thereafter, giving the Philadelphia-based VOD giant an exclusive in the Internet VOD market.

“The relationship between HotMovies.com and Command Cinema has been so successful,” said AVN Hall of Famer Howard, “that I have decided to forego immediate DVD re-release on the next round of movies.”

Instead, Command will distribute one dozen titles exclusively over the Internet on HotMovies.com and its affiliated sites. The first, currently ready for viewing, is the 1985 classic Dangerous Stuff, a winner of multiple trophies at the 1986 AVN awards, including Best Video Feature. The next release, scheduled for March 1, will be Babylon Pink #2.

“This really is a treasure trove of classics that was lost to the consuming public until now,” said HotMovies director of business development James Cybert. “So many fans of classic adult cinema have longed to revisit these titles, which simply weren’t available anywhere. It is a great pleasure for us to bring these quality movies back to the forefront.”

Howard taped Dangerous stuff secretly in New York on a Broadway stage before a live audience, a revolutionary concept in erotic filmmaking. Along with well known adult stars such as Renee Summers, Eric Edwards and Taija Rae, Dangerous Stuff introduced Angel, a Penthouse Centerfold, to the world of VCRs.

Howard has fielded repeated inquiries about his movies from a variety of suitors over the years. But, he said, “HotMovies earned my trust. They do what they say they are going to do. I like to be involved in the process to some degree and they have been willing to work closely with me every step of the way.”

The remaining titles scheduled for upcoming release are being kept under wraps at this time but the plan, according to Cybert, is to add one movie from the catalogue per month. Producers interested in VOD should contact the HotMovies studio team at (800) 611-MOVIE.