Thread: Need Designer for DVD Box Covers

REAL JOCKS FUCK

Need Designer for DVD Box Covers

I need a designer for DVD box cover, and other materials related to a DVD line I'm launching very soon. Email samples of past work to jeremy@clubjeremyhall.com

msn - jeremy@clubjeremyhall.com
    yahoo - jeremyhall81

Thanks!

How long have you been gay? Egypt LT's Avatar
    We can help you with these designs... Check my signature to view the folio.

ICQ 247-856-194 E-mail daniel@lionsterritory.com
    AIM / Yahoo! / Skype ltdanielross
    MSN lionsterritory@hotmail.com

REAL JOCKS FUCK

Designer Assigned

A designer has been assigned. Thanks!

Andrew
    damn looks like i'm a bit too late :crybaby:

GRAPHICS, PUBLISHING, ADVERTISING, PHOTO <-- Services Offered

designer

hey
    check out my websites in my signature....
    I love to to art for DVDs..
    http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_rules

How long have you been gay?

DVD art

Hi!

If you ever need more DVD art in the future, check out hardcorexxxdesign.com

Feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards,
    Miranda
    Hardcore XXX Design

Dont ever use Miranda at hardcorexxxdesigns

Do not Trust Miranda or hardcorexxxdesigns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had the worse experience with Miranda at hardcorexxxdesigns . This company looks for people to pay in full and make a quick dollar and then take 3 months on a 15 day project.

I was only wanting to give my site a 2010 feel since its been the same since 2004.Her quote or 15 days was a LIE..

Miranda sends all kinds of sweet email to you before you agree to use her company about how she has been in the industry for 10 years and loves her work and has many happy clients.

This is not true about the happy clients. I have every email i sent to Miranda
    and the few replys she sent to me. There was always an excuse about the new delay,Even going as far as "I threw my back out and cant sit at the computer very long".

Anybody can take a look at my site jorgesgang.com and see that this easy click and paste job had no reason to take from june 2010-1 september 2010.
    She offered to do some free work because the site was taking so long and even that was crap.

I have lost over $1000USD on my time with miranda and thats not counting the thousands i lost in recurring members because the new admin was never made and is still not delivered.

If anyone makes the mistake of using Miranda and hardcorexxxdesigns, Do yourself a favor and make sure you pay by Paypal so you can get some of your money back.

I saw some bad post about Miranda when i was checking on her reputation in late july after many delays.I saw many different post about her bad service and wrote to her and let her know i was not the first client she has screwed.

She told me that "I will ignore the comments about more research and listening to other people. It was 1 incident which has nothing to do with your project. We have 10 years of happy customers. You should listen to them. But they don’t post on boards as you know. People only post when they are not happy and do not want to work things out."

Anyone who wants to check out my emails to Miranda and hardcorexxxdesigns only needs to ICQ#382180845 me or email me at jorgesgang@hotmail.com and i will give you a play by play. I still dont have the admin system to the "delivered" site as she calls it.

I now am setting up Elevated X on my site and will go live with that this monday after 3 months of waiting for and trying to work thing out with Miranda and hardecorexxxdesigns. I asked her to send my admin that i paid for and this is her reply:
    "Hi Sammy,

The admin panel is in location administrator.
    The index2.php need to be renamed to index.php which solves possible errors.

But I do not think he knows the cms so it will be hard for him to work with it.

Kind regards,
    Miranda

That was aug 28,2010 and i still dont have a admin until i contacted Elevated X which she said is a terrible product and hard to work with many
    headaches. Well it works a hell of a lot better than her promises.I was able to get a refund of $540USD thru paypal of the $1600USD i paid and still this is after her 3 months of excuses.

STAY AWAY FROM MIRANDA AND HARDCOREXXXDESIGNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jorge Samuel
    jorgesgang.com
    jorgestoychest.com
    jorges-harem.com:ninja: